Anyone book yet for Royal Pacific?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I see they are actually saying they will open in July,...but I doubt it now...they may even STOP building the resort if the economy is as bleak as it is now! ANYWAY,... I have heard that you can still book with this resort, just can't seem to find it yet on Universals' website! I am dying to know what kind of rates to expect!!;)

I read (somewhere) that the Portofino is the high end, Hard Rock is the middle & Royal Pacific was to be the low end !!
I hope that is true, as I want to book this hotel for my 10 year anniversary !
Anyone else have more or better info ??

It is a loews property...so I highly doubt that Royal is "low end"!! YIKES!! That would change my plans too...but I am sure someone is mistaken!!:confused:

I don't think that the poster meant "low end" as in "not a deluxe" resort. Portofino's rates are quite a bit higher that the HRH, maybe the new resort will be a bit lower in price than the HRH.

Letsbgoofy is right, I meant low end of the top of the line ! What I should have said that the Royal Pacific will be the most moderately priced of the on-site hotels. At least that is what I heard.

The Royal Pacific is supposed to be the most "affordable" of the three hotels. This actually scares me a little, because there is a significant difference in size between a standard room at the PBH and HRH already, and I hope this doesn't mean that the Royal Pacific rooms will be even smaller than the HRH's already somewhat cramped standard rooms (particularly the bathroom, which is just too small, you can use the sink, shower, and toilet all at once if so inclined, they are that close).

Actually, credit goes to a friend of mine who made that comment about another hotel we had stayed at (Hilton Portland (Oregon)), except he put it slightly more crudely (you could "the bathroom was so small you could shower, ****, and shave at the same time" ... think another "s" word).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter