Anyone do the sleepovers at Sea World?

HeatherPage

<font color=darkcoral>Proud mommy, wife and WDW fa
I'd love to do one with my son. The only one scheduled for the next time we go down to Disney is the Harvest Moon one (sleep with the manatees) which sounds great, my son loves manatees (they are cute :) ). I'd also love to do the Discovery Cove sleepover (camp out right on the lagoon with the dolphins) but we won't be there near any of the dates offered, plus my son doesn't make the age minimum and it's $420 per person :scared1:

Hi, i did the DC sleep over with my son which was amazing experience. I think the Seaworld one would be good quality as they are the same company. Best Wishes, Ruth

I did the sleep over a long time ago (with the sharks)..While it was good and entertaining i have to admit sleeping with the sharks doesnt give you a good nights rest...but the program was very educational

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter