Anyone drive for instacart?

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
Sounds like they are hiring a bunch. I have some free time on my hands and I'm not in an at risk group. I don't mind shopping with other peoples money. Wondering what it's really like. Looking for details.

I tried using them just yesterday. Unable too :( because my cell is a bit older and can’t use Apple Pay. Thus, no food order 🙄
They are working with one of the local food chains here and based on the time slots available, they are quite busy.
Best of luck to you! Be safe!

I have been working for them for a few months. There are some good batches (shopping trip) but stopped and moved back to door dash. I did this because they kept offering $9-12 orders with 50 + items i make that on door dash with no shopping.

I tried using them just yesterday. Unable too :( because my cell is a bit older and can’t use Apple Pay. Thus, no food order 🙄
They are working with one of the local food chains here and based on the time slots available, they are quite busy.
Best of luck to you! Be safe!

Are you saying you're unable to be a shopper? or a customer?
I don't have Apple Pay and can still place an order with a credit card on my desktop. It's so convenient. I don't use it all the time, only when dh was working a lot of OT in Jan and he wasn't around much to help around the house.

I do! It is a pretty good gig. You scan every barcode to make sure you have the proper item. But you have to usually check with the customer to make a substitution, and right now with the stores being out of so much, that's everything! I'm taking a break for a month or so.

One woman I know is making great money with tips through them right now! People are very appreciative and generous.

I admit I don't use Instacart, but anything coming to my house or dropped directly in my trunk is getting heavily tipped right now...I never used to tip take out, but now, I'll tip pretty much anything if it means I stay out of the enclosed space...and if it comes to my house and gets touchless delivery on my porch, I double it...

One woman I know is making great money with tips through them right now! People are very appreciative and generous.
Yes

I just put in my first order as I am in an at risk category. I moved to a 20% tip because I am that appreciative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!