Anyone else do Ben & Jerry's free cone day?

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
I guess it's over right now, unless you're in Hawaii where it isn't 8 PM quite yet.

http://fortune.com/2018/04/10/ben-and-jerrys-free-cone-day-2018/

I did it with my family. I wasn't quite sure how it was supposed to work. The location I went to was near a college campus and most of the people in line were students. There was some volunteer group (on behalf of a camp for kids with cancer?) selling raffle tickets in line and also selling front of the line passes. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but it looks like almost all the staffing was from this volunteer group. I'm not sure if they working with all proceeds going to their organization. There was also nothing in the shop for sale. No coffee, add-ons, waffle cones, sundaes, etc. Everyone just got a cup or cone. There were also limited flavors.

No, I heard about it though. As a general rule, I tend to avoid those places when they offer free cones, lunch, donut, etc. They are not worth the hassle and the time spent in line just to get something free! I would be much happier just buying my own pint at the store and enjoying it at home. But that's just me and I'm anti-social :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter