Anyone Else Feel Like Dancing?

DarthGoofy

I am glad God has it all under control.
WOOHOO!!

I just realized that today is single digit day. We will be at the BWV for our first trip home starting on the 16th. I will be the guy with the "got DIS?" shirt and the wonderful family. :goodvibes

Let's Boogie! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :thewave:

DArth - we are all kinda tied up in the rest of the mess here and somewhat on a "strike", but I couldn't let your post go all day without letting you know that...

I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST!!! :wizard: (I don't feel much like dancing, but I do wish your family the happiest of vacations).

Laura

(I think I just became a scab lol)

Have fun. I love the BWVs!

The best part (well the first best part) is driving up and seeing the large BOARDWALK sign. Now that says HOME to me!

I hope your trip goes well but the last thing I feel like doing right now is dancing.

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I'm in the 40+ day range, but can dance with you anytime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter