• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else go to the Vera Bradley outlet sale this week??

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
:moped: :wave: :coffee: :yay: :crazy: :banana: :hyper2: :car: :faint:

that about sums up my road trip to the sale! how about yours??

i did manage to rack up several disney dollars on the disney Visa however :teeth: care to hear my purchases? i'll wait and see if anyone cares :rolleyes1

I would have cared, if you had offered to go shopping for me too! :guilty: I love Vera Bradley bags!!! Okay, I would love to hear what wonderful purchases you got! :rolleyes2 (This smilie inserted because I am green with jealousy!)

dyan -- it's really quite an adventure there :) the first day of the sale is by tickets only, all proceeds benefiting the Vera Bradly Breast Cancer Foundation. I bought the first sessio premium ticket from 8 a.m. to noon. We got in line at 7 a.m., should've gotten there closer to 5:30 though. we got in the door about 8-10 mins after the door opens and it was very obvious the two hottest patterns were Java Blue and Petal Pink b/c there was none to be found already! I got a few things in sherbet, picadilly plum, chelsea green and catherine.

it works like this, you and your friends divide and conquer, grab your pink trash bag in the door and motivate as quick as you can to the row you want to start (you get a list in line) and then grab and fill up until you've made it to all the tables you are interested in. Then we regroup, dump, sort and trade, etc. Whatever is decided to be put back goes back in rolling dumpsters the workers resort and put back out. it is a madhouse. thankfully we were sorting by a group of ladies who had gotten in line at 4 a.m. and their discard pile brought us some wonderful finds - ended up getting some Petal pink from them. My friend snagged two java blue bucket totes and that is all i was able to get in that pattern. I bought several christmas gifts as i usually do and teacher gifts.

my favorites included

Small duffel in Catherine for $30 -- curling iron cover to match for $12

Sherbert Miller bag - maybe $40 -- this one has a flaw in the inside but not a big one (there are a good amount of their seconds but usually not hard to find ones where it's in the inside and very minimal)

Petal Pink Molly bag $25
Sherbet checkbook cover $9
various Ditty bags $13

Limiited for the sale:
Petal Pink visor for $15
Petal Pink apron for $20

i heard by the evening session on Wednesday the microfiber was buy one get one free -- they had TONS of it and the tweed

most items were between 30 - 50% off. some of the bags styles were gone completely, others had lots left especially in Villa Red this year.

it's a great time -- mark your calendar for May 2, 2007! :)

Wow! Sounds like a covert mission with the divide and conquer! :teeth:

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you got a lot of great stuff! :cool1:

I am SOO jealous! It sounds like you got some great buys! I love their stuff! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter