Anyone else hate the Mega size rolls of toilet paper?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone else hate the Mega size rolls of toilet paper now? I used Cottonelle forever and then they did away with the double rolls, so then I moved onto Scott. Now their double rolls are gone from the store shelves too!! These Mega rolls now that they have out are so aggravating when they won't roll against the wall in the bathroom. I know this is some type of cost cutting, bean counting BS with them and I hate it.

Yes! We have a very old house and the mega rolls don’t fit on our holder set up currrently. It’s hard finding non-mega rolls at s decent price, so we deal with it...but I hate it!

I find the mega still fit in our holder but not the super mega. We’re a Charmin family. I miss being able to buy the Target version, but I think those are all too big now.

Same here...we have a fixed toilet paper holder built into the tile and the mega rolls won’t fit. We’re down to one store we can find them in. Good news it’s just our hallway bathroom and not the rest. Target doesn’t even carry any brand that’s not mega.

Hate, hate the mega rolls! Charmin sent me a 'fix' for making them fit better - what a joke - swings out, looks and fits worse. Threw them away.

Anyone else hate the Mega size rolls of toilet paper now? I used Cottonelle forever and then they did away with the double rolls, so then I moved onto Scott. Now their double rolls are gone from the store shelves too!! These Mega rolls now that they have out are so aggravating when they won't roll against the wall in the bathroom. I know this is some type of cost cutting, bean counting BS with them and I hate it.
I’ve been buying double rolls of Quilted Northern on Amazon since I can’t get them in stores anymore. I buy enough I get free shipping so the math works.

Our house and the built into the wall TP holder is 40 years old. Costco’s Kirkland brand 2 ply toilet paper rolls fit. A full roll can be a bit snug, but not for long, lol.

I am the outcast here that loves them. Actually, I get the biggest roll I possibly can for our family of 5. I think it is the Charmin Mega Plus. But, they fit in our holders. If they didn't, I'm sure I would be annoyed!

I got some Cottenelle double rolls at BJs recently. I was kind of annoyed, because I prefer the mega ones, but that's all they sell.

We’ve used the mega rolls for several years, but bought the double by mistake a few weeks ago. Hate them! Seems like we’re changing them every other day.

I prefer the mega rolls. Our holders aren’t fixed on both sides. You just slide it on one side.

For those of you who use the smaller rolls, save those cardboard rolls and sell them on eBay. :p I couldn’t believe that was a thing when I saw it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter