Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to wake up excited for your fastpass day, and have the system completely down! I have about 2 weeks until my day, and hope this MDE nonsense is all fixed by then...

On a good note, my 6 phantom ADRs that were showing up in MDE have now officially disappeared. Took a week for the issue to get resolved, but I'll take the small victory!

We are here now. A cast member told me the ability to modify fast passes is down at all 4 parks. MDE is completely broken, so we went to a kiosk. We couldn’t modify or cancel any existing FP, but they are giving everyone one extra FP if you book at the kiosk (not that there was anything good left here at HS). So much for using the refresh strategy today!

My friends FP day is today and she's been on hold for 2 hours plus the 35 minutes on a call that they hung up on her!
My day is Friday and I'm so nervous it's all going to be messed up then too.

Are people having a difficult time making ADRs too or are those going okay because it's an hour earlier?

We are beyond fed up. We are DVC so we do tend to plan ahead for future trips so we know how to deal with our points. Next trip will not include Disney, we will look at other Florida parks. Booking rides is just nuts. I rather pay the express pass that other parks offer.

My friends FP day is today and she's been on hold for 2 hours plus the 35 minutes on a call that they hung up on her!
My day is Friday and I'm so nervous it's all going to be messed up then too.
It turns out that even with the wait and long hold time she got almost everything she wanted except SDD. That's a nice relief. I guess I'll have to plan to use 3-4 hrs Friday morning!

My MDE is still screwed up. And they have a new ticketing system using this messed up platform.

Last trip to Disney. Next time we are going to Universal.
Who else thinks the new ticketing and booking system they are going to use is what has messed it up?
Won't be the first time they rolled out a new system, without live testing it in the lab first, and the new system totally crashed EVERYTHING, online, in parks, in resorts, everywhere!
I was there in December 2014 when it happened with the very first MDE system and it was awful! We couldn't even use dining plan, tickets, check in to get a resort room. Nothing. The only thing that worked was FP because they were still paper. They had to give everyone comp tickets so I guess in that way it was good but it was awful because I'd rather have gotten a room at a reasonable time.

It turns out that even with the wait and long hold time she got almost everything she wanted except SDD. That's a nice relief. I guess I'll have to plan to use 3-4 hrs Friday morning!
That's the one thing that is beneficial, no one can book FP so the hard to get ones are getting booked.

Well for me MDE seems to have settled itself out in the last 24 hours after almost 2 weeks of being jacked up. I had multiple issues including family being totally wiped out including linked tickets. They all reappeared less my son but thru chat a CM was able to get it worked out. Said the link to him was totally broken or something.

Anyway things have improved. I had to redo avatars and dining party but my ghost ADR gone, all my tickets back, FnF back, magic band order back and able to make changes

Ok on my tablet things look ok but when I look on my desktop it still has issues.

We are temporarily unable to display your entire Itinerary.
The plans on this page may be incomplete.

Then I get a email today to book my fast passes. I already book them. What is going on? I dont have time to be on hold for hours.

No more Disney trips, its just too stressful.

Ok on my tablet things look ok but when I look on my desktop it still has issues.

We are temporarily unable to display your entire Itinerary.
The plans on this page may be incomplete.

Then I get a email today to book my fast passes. I already book them. What is going on? I dont have time to be on hold for hours.

No more Disney trips, its just too stressful.
I got the same email which sort of freaked me out so I immediately checked the app and the computer and all my things are still there. Whew! I agree about the stress. The pst 2 weeks have definitely made me think and rethink my every move for fear something would disappear. Fingers crossed until October!

I got the same email which sort of freaked me out so I immediately checked the app and the computer and all my things are still there. Whew! I agree about the stress. The past 2 weeks have definitely made me think and rethink my every move for fear something would disappear. Fingers crossed until October!

For what we pay to go to Disney, things should go a lot more smoother. I had to re-arrange my schedule so we try to get some hard to get fast passes because of the issues. No more booking rides.

For what we pay to go to Disney, things should go a lot more smoother. I had to re-arrange my schedule so we try to get some hard to get fast passes because of the issues. No more booking rides.
We are only doing a 5 day trip so when my 60 days arrived there were no SDD left, and only FOP the last 2 days of my trip. They were totally gone in 2 days and I feel if we were not arriving on a Thursday, we wouldn't have gotten any.

Hi Everyone,

We've got 14 days until we leave for Disney! All of our fps are booked and our ADRs. But today, when I try to log into MDE (on a computer, not on the app) and look at My Plans, this is what I get:
" Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time."

Does anyone know why plans aren't populating? When I open the app, they are showing, but I'm only getting wait times for MK - none of the other parks. Getting pretty dang nervous that the app doesn't have it's act together this close to our trip. Am I doing something wrong perhaps?

Hi Everyone,

We've got 14 days until we leave for Disney! All of our fps are booked and our ADRs. But today, when I try to log into MDE (on a computer, not on the app) and look at My Plans, this is what I get:
" Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time."

Does anyone know why plans aren't populating? When I open the app, they are showing, but I'm only getting wait times for MK - none of the other parks. Getting pretty dang nervous that the app doesn't have it's act together this close to our trip. Am I doing something wrong perhaps?
Do you have a filter on without realizing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter