Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you waiting for chat? It's always greyed out for me. Do you keep refreshing the page? Or do you mean that once you connected to chat it took 10 minutes?

Read all the replies and is this just a “display” issue (where the app and website is just glitching) or were prior reservations and details lost?

Leaving in 16 days and I’ve had a number of issues this trip with MagicBands somehow being missing and now no record of my Magical Express reservation...

Very frustrating...

How are you waiting for chat? It's always greyed out for me. Do you keep refreshing the page? Or do you mean that once you connected to chat it took 10 minutes?
Once connected...yesterday it took 15 minutes just to be able to click in, but tonight we got right in, then waited for 10.

Read all the replies and is this just a “display” issue (where the app and website is just glitching) or were prior reservations and details lost?

Leaving in 16 days and I’ve had a number of issues this trip with MagicBands somehow being missing and now no record of my Magical Express reservation...

Very frustrating...

Clearly, ours were lost. We had to give her all the confirmation numbers and our MDE info. This was just tickets- we've always been able to see all our reservations and FP's I had made for myself. We're still not seeing the tickets, but the CM swore they'd be there by morning. Time will tell...I'm not betting the farm on it.

Completely agree! We are off property and booking at 30 days. That means every day for a week, I've gotten up at 4am (I'm in AZ). Did fine until yesterday. My friend who is going at the same time? No problems booking FP. Her tickets are all still there. They've lost my 7 day base tickets as well as one of my party tickets. At 7Am EST you are supposed to have an equal opportunity to book FP as all the other people who are able to book that day. But because some could get them, by the time the system is up, those of us who were locked out will be disadvantaged.

That being said, I waited an hour on the phone this morning and a CM made FP for me for 10/11, 10/12 AND 10/13 (even though my FP window for that date isn't til tomorrow) because he said, "in case it's not up tomorrow." The only thing is that he booked them as "extra FP+" so I cannot modify them in any way. Do you think since he booked them as extras that when the system is back up and my tickets are showing that I'll be able to book 3 MORE FP? Or is there a way I can call again and get them to make them "modifiable"?
Hi five my fellow Arizonian! I am lucky enough that I am staying on site and so I got to book my FP+ a month ago. I am currently on chat with an IT CM and asked for an ETA of this disaster

"At this time, we do not have a definitive end time as to when everything will be resolved. I do apologize. Our IT partners are working very diligently to get this issue resolved as soon as possible."

At least she/he is being honest about not knowing the end time to it. They are looking at my hotel reservation now to see what is showing on their end vs my end. But I am not sure if they are going to mess with it or not. As this is an IT issue, I would prefer they didn't. You never know what the "fix" will do to all the "fixes" you attempted to make during the mess.

I will try to call again tonight.

They should had tested their enhancements and done back ups before going live with them. Very disappointing.
but does it show you have tickets? My tickets hve disappeared. If I call can they still get my fast passes you think? FP day is Friday for me.

Yes they can see your tickets. It is the Disney Experience website that has the problem.

Ok they were able to link my tickets and I was finally able to add my fast passes BUT I was unable to get some of the new rides with the delays. Hopefully things will open up.

I hate the fast pass system. You shouldn't have to book your rides.

Ok they were able to link my tickets and I was finally able to add my fast passes BUT I was unable to get some of the new rides with the delays. Hopefully things will open up.

I hate the fast pass system. You shouldn't have to book your rides.
Agree! FOP was already gone.

I could not get FOP and slinky dog. We are not rope drop people but may have to this trip. I told DH next trip let's go to Universal, it shouldn't be this stressful to plan your vacation.

I still cant see my tickets so cant book fast passes. I have hard tickets (bought in UK) which I linked. I wonder if it will work if I try and link them again but I assumed not. So annoyed that I have missed two days of FP's and probably a 3rd today, to get the main rifes I mean. I know there will probably be rides left. One of the days is my Halloween party and worked so well with FP's last year.

Earlier my tickets showed up, but it wouldn't let me make any FastPasses, it just kept cycling through the linking of reservations, adding friends/family, linking tickets part. Now my tickets don't show up anymore but when I try to link them again I can't. I just wanted to book my FPs at the 60 day window :mad:

Mine are still messed up this morning. Still showing ADR I cancelled weeks ago, but more concerning are the tickets. Party of five, only 4 people showing up, some with duplicates and we have 3 days base and MNSSHP, but shows one day base with zero days on it? It is really messed up. This is Day 3. I trusted it would resolve itself but it is making me worried now, we leave in 11 days. I cannot imagine being there now and dealing with this, wasting time at Guest Services. I know there are glitches all the time and it is just part of the deal, but this seems to be a really long time for things to be wonky.

Yes they can see your tickets. It is the Disney Experience website that has the problem.
I don't think this is necessarily true. I've called twice and spoke with two different CMs on two different days. Neither of them have been able to see my tickets on their end.

Just got off chat not long ago and they had to re-link all our tickets. The CM did book 1 fp for each day even though the window doesn't open until tomorrow as she said it could take until then for them to actually show up. Ours are booked as a regular fp counting as one of our 3. She also said if the tickets weren't there by morning, go back to chat and they'd book the rest of them for us. It took a while to get it done, but at least we weren't on the phone waiting on hold. It doesn't appear as though missing tickets are just going to show up on their own....a real mess!

Edited to add: Well...the CM said the single fp's were counted against our 3, but just checked them and they are definitely bonus fp's.

Wait, they issued you bonus FP before your booking window even opened (I guess in anticipation for it still being broken)? Great for you, but I’m so confused... LOL. Some people who already missed their window didn’t get that, but I guess it’s all luck of who you talk to.

I was actually able to book fast passes yesterday for half my party. My husband spoke with a cast member who INSISTED three times that we will be able to add the rest of our party to the existing times when their tickets show back up. I guess now I wait and see. If that is the case, I’ll be happy. If I can’t add them to our existing FOP time, you can bet we will be calling back.

Last edited:
I called in right at 4 AM PST and waited about 30 minutes. The CM on the phone offered to book all 3 fast passes for every day of my vacation :crazy2: I didn't do all of them because I felt really bad, but I was able to snag SDD! I did not try FOP as we plan to standby at the end of the night. Kudos to the awesome phone CM I spoke to.

Has anyone "heard" what Disney is going to do for those that have missed their FP opportunities? Their ADRs? To think you can spend a lot money on a vacation and utilize "their" system only to be left with "the problem should be resolved quickly?" Surely they can eventually see which parties have been victims to this "glitch" and provide some sort of FP compensation, etc for the days missed? That is the right thing to do. When rides "shut down" for technical issues, they supplement those FPs. Surely they can do something similar here. Going to have some very disappointed kiddos.....so sad and disappointing when you are forced to use their system. While it is understood that problems do occur, here's hoping they can "make it right" with those who have lost out on their "magical time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter