Anyone else having trouble modifying fastpasses?

I’m at AK now and I’m unable to add any additional FP after using the ones I’ve pre booked. 😩

I’m at AK now and I’m unable to add any additional FP after using the ones I’ve pre booked. 😩

This morning I was on the phone with Disney IT, and they could not see ANY AK fastpasses available on their end, so definitely a glitch

Strange, I was on this morning playing around with FP's including AK just fine. I wonder if it's a certain platform that isn't working? If the app doesn't work maybe try using the mobile site instead?

This morning I was on the phone with Disney IT, and they could not see ANY AK fastpasses available on their end, so definitely a glitch
I just looked and we have no tickets showing up. I wish I would of printed these out in case.

I just looked and we have no tickets showing up. I wish I would of printed these out in case.

I had the email that I received when I purchased my tix - CM was able to confirm that I do have tix ( gave her the confirmation number ) that are just not showing on MDE - do you have an email confirmation?

I had the email that I received when I purchased my tix - CM was able to confirm that I do have tix ( gave her the confirmation number ) that are just not showing on MDE - do you have an email confirmation?
Oh I need to go check my emails! I may still have it.Yes I just checked . I have my ticket confirmations and my after hour tickets in my email.

Just bumping to see if anyone else is still having problems modifying FPS? I called Disney IT this morning and even the CM I spoke with couldn't modify in her system ! For her own account ! I'm ready to call again as our trip is quickly approaching - was told (of course) that Disney tech is aware (and working on fixing) the problem, but not too sure of that -

I'm getting frustrated! I have been trying for 3 days to modify my fastpasses. Come on Disney tech get it fixed :mad:!

I'm getting frustrated! I have been trying for 3 days to modify my fastpasses. Come on Disney tech get it fixed :mad:!

Ok - so I just got off the phone (again) with Disney IT - by accident - basically trial and error , I figured out why I couldn't modify - my MDE is not showing my ticket - it DOES show on Disney's side - so, whenever I went into modify or add a FP, I got the Olaf error page - when I took my name off, and just left the kids, bingo- was able to modify - that's when I called Disney - ( three different tech people couldn't figure that out over the last 2 days)

So, Disney added the conservation station F P for me ( of course, by accident they deleted my FOP pass !) They had to issue me an all-day pass - and for this trip, I have to call if I need to modify any.other fastpasses - was told that if you are receiving that olaf page, it's because one or more of your tickets is not showing up

Ok - so I just got off the phone (again) with Disney IT - by accident - basically trial and error , I figured out why I couldn't modify - my MDE is not showing my ticket - it DOES show on Disney's side - so, whenever I went into modify or add a FP, I got the Olaf error page - when I took my name off, and just left the kids, bingo- was able to modify - that's when I called Disney - ( three different tech people couldn't figure that out over the last 2 days)

So, Disney added the conservation station F P for me ( of course, by accident they deleted my FOP pass !) They had to issue me an all-day pass - and for this trip, I have to call if I need to modify any.other fastpasses - was told that if you are receiving that olaf page, it's because one or more of your tickets is not showing up
Oh my goodness! My tickets and resort reservation are not showing up either. What if we add the tickets back on by linking them? This is awful!

Last edited:

I just got off the phone with Disney after being on there for an hour. None of my tickets including after hour tickets were showing up and neither was my resort reservation. I did have all my fastpasses and dining reservations on there. Everything was showing on their end. Well they ended up making me a whole new account . They said the filter for the old account was being clogged up by other things like past reservations. Well I have the new account now my resort reservations and all my tickets are on there. But no fastpasses or dining! They said give them an hour to move them to the new account. So I will check here in a few and see if they are there. Update everything is back on there.

Last edited:
Glad they had a solution for those struggling with MDE issues. Too bad it takes long phone calls etc. These system issues are a real PIA, and having the issues while in the parks is unacceptable when Disney has structured everything you do around MDE. I guess it will get worse come the revolution (SWL).

I just got off the phone with Disney after being on there for an hour. None of my tickets including after hour tickets were showing up and neither was my resort reservation. I did have all my fastpasses and dining reservations on there. Everything was showing on their end. Well they ended up making me a whole new account . They said the filter for the old account was being clogged up by other things like past reservations. Well I have the new account now my resort reservations and all my tickets are on there. But no fastpasses or dining! They said give them an hour to move them to the new account. So I will check here in a few and see if they are there. Update everything is back on there.

Exactly why I posted last night ! I had a feeling we were having the same issue ! Glad it's resolved !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter