Anyone else heard that room only discounts dropping tomorrow?

figmentfinesse

DIS Veteran
I have read two separate posts saying their TA has heard a rumor that room only is dropping tomorrow. Anyone else hear something like that?

I have read two separate posts saying their TA has heard a rumor that room only is dropping tomorrow. Anyone else hear something like that?
Our TA mentioned hearing they were coming this week

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be online first thing tomorrow in hopes of modifying a spring reservation.

what dates for?

The current discounts go up to April 25, 2020, so theoretically the next one should start on April 26, 2020.
In 2018 and 2019, the room discount that began in April continued until some time in June.

Edit: Both the general public and annual passholder discounts dropped this morning. I stand corrected on the dates, both start April 1. The AP goes to July 9 and the GP goes to September 12.

I saved almost $2000 on my reservation versus the rack rate I originally had.
Thanks again to the OP. I wouldn't have checked without this post.

Last edited:

I saw that my friend who is a TA posted there was a new discount that dropped this morning

Just received an email from my TA with the room only discount applied. A wonderful Monday morning surprises, saved $700 on my existing reservation.

Here's to hoping they drop a free dining offer for my dates. Going the third week in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter