• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else LOVE the Adventurers Club?

harleyquinn

<font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th
Hey!
I'm looking for all the Adventurers Club fans.

I have to say that The AC was one of my favorite things from my recent trip to DW.

So I want to talk about it!!

Anyone else?

Kongaloosh!
Sarah

hi, BIG AC fan here too::yes:: i love this place:D last trip i planned to go during the last 2 days of my 1st solo trip but got sick and missed it:( dd and i are planning to go back in dec (she's a young adult) and i can hardly wait. last time we went she got picked out of the crowd a lot, even the masks were chatting with her LOL. she really enjoyed the attention and i enjoyed watching. i'm the opposite and was a little leary about going solo, i want to enjoy the show but don't center me out:eek:
kathe

My fiance was wearing a bandana on his head, which I guess is weird in Florida (it's really common around here).

We were there real early and we stayed a long time so they picked him out early first calling him "hankie head" and then "the pirate."

I'm a librarian so when they let us into the the library I was really excited and told them so.

So my fiance was the pirate and I was the librarian. They had loads of fun with us. It was "the bad romance book" all over the place. It was the best!

My only regret was we went so late in our trip that we couldn't go back.

We're going back for our honeymoon and I was considering getting a 5 day park hopper instead of the Ultimate park hopper. When I asked my fiance he said, "are you kidding, we're going to the AC every night! We need the unlimited pluses!"

Sarah

My wife and I have never been to the AC, though we may go the next time we make it back to Disney World. A couple questions: when's the best time to go? Does it fill up with people? Do they serve drinks? How about food? Thanks for your help.

The serve really great drinks! He he. They don't serve food. I'd say it depends on how long you're willing to hang around for when you want to show up. Getting there early (about 8:00) was really great for us because we got comfortable witht he way things worked before it got crowded. And it gets CROWDED. If you want to go later, it's fine. The shows get progressively more adult oriented as the night wears on.

Let me explain...the adventurers club is a series of rooms. When you come in the door you are above all the action, don't stay up there unless you want to miss basically all the good stuff. You go downstairs into the main room, which has a lovely statue. Take a good look at the pictures and artifacts on the walls. off the main room are two really small rooms without doors. One is the Mask room and the other is the Tresure room (I think) Short skits (thats skits not skirts:) will take place in these rooms, but they are really just distractions until the real action comences in the library. It a much bigger room that will hold just about everyone. Here's were the big productions take place. The times of these productions are on a board by the library.

That's all you need to know. It'll spoil the fun if I say too much.

Kongaloosh!
Sarah

Now everyone sing…..”an adventures life is best” wrist on belly, with hand facing out wiggling hand like a fish, now ………………..well anyway if you’ve been there ya know the drills. Mom and I love it and always go at least once a trip. Shoot she’s 71 years young and it’s one of her favorite things a WDW.

Thanks for giving more info on the Adventurer's Club. I've heard a lot about it through my surfing for more info on things that are MUST DO's in WDW, and this one has come up more than often. Although the info has been sketchy at times (I'm sure to keep all the surprises intact), I've been extremely interested in visiting the place.

Any other items of interest I should keep in mind when going? I'll be there fairly soon as you can see below, so I'm really looking forward to taking full advantage of it!

Thanks again!

Nala--the Adventurer's Club is a club in Pleasure Island.

It's a comedy club, but not your normal comedy club. Details are always sketchy b/c we don't want to ruin any of the fun!

It's one of the coolest places in Disney!

Sarah

Rolling along we're adventurers
Singing the song of adventurers
Day or night
North, south, east, or west
An adventurers life is best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter