Anyone else notice this..

Adventurejimbob

Who says what is and what isn't?
The fact that we have more magic pins than we can wear..

Dancing Inferno
Fireworks
Invisibility
Cursed Storm
Snowman
Turn Into Bat
Buried in Treasure
Pirate Costume
Teleportation

9 Magic Pins.. and only 8 slots to hold them in..

I tried to tell VMK Staff about this when I saw them in a regular guest room the other day..

But since you can't say slots or holes on VMK, I had to try and dictionary dance. It came out sounding as though I had no idea how to speak English correctly (grammar), and the HOST_ just said "Huh?" and left before I could finish what I was saying. I am not sure which HOST_ it was.

Haha yeah lots of people are upset about that. I think there was orignially 8 magic made but then the testers just had to come up with snowman and bat and everything else. And it's no fun wearing only magic pins when there are so many pretty pins like the four leaf clover! Hopefully they will find a way for us to display all our magic! :rolleyes2

heya all happy lovas come On ova and POST POST POST ABOUT YOURS TRULY . OMG i just when to claires and bought a key chain that says your just jealous bc im more popular than u . Also i saw a pin that said my teacher thought me how to be dumb . I cracked up :lmao: and the whole store stared at me ( IMBARRASING MUCH ! )

ASLO MY LITTLE BROTHER ( THREE YRS OLD ) SAID WHERE IS MY DANG GUM !
( GUM FRO HIS GI JOE DOLL ) I CRACKED UP SO HARD U WONT BELIVE IT :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter