- Jun 13, 2012
We are visiting Sept 2020! This time we are bringing tons of family along. I think we are going to do a split stay between Yacht Club and Shades of Green! Still debating though.
I can't wait either...Only 7 more days until packages are released! I think we're going to give CBR a shot this time. I initially booked that last time, but changed it to POR because of the construction. I wonder how much the addition of the skyliner will affect CBR prices this time around.
Somebody may correct me if I’m wrong but I believe room only (not packages) can be booked 499 days out!Hello, We are looking at coming from Australia for a New Years Eve trip 2020, are we crazy?
But it's a once in a lifetime thing!! Can someone tell me when rooms get released for that time of the year and can I book from day 1 od my trip or do I need to wait until the last day of my dates until I can book.
We are doing a 3 family trip next September and all 3 rooms have veterans- so our biggest choice is whether to use the bounce back and stay moderate (fitting everyone’s budget and depending on the offer), or staying at shades of green. We have considered shades many times but it’s the uncertainty of not staying in a “Disney” resort that makes me hesitate. With normal bounce back or AP discounts, shades is about the same price as a moderate, but the rooms are bigger. Suck a tough decision. Have you stayed there? We have DVC so have really got used to deluxes now. Would love to know from someone who can compare.We are visiting Sept 2020! This time we are bringing tons of family along. I think we are going to do a split stay between Yacht Club and Shades of Green! Still debating though.