Anyone else planning a 2020 trip home?

sweetyk83

Mouseketeer
We are visiting Sept 2020! This time we are bringing tons of family along. I think we are going to do a split stay between Yacht Club and Shades of Green! Still debating though.

tlcdoula

DIS Veteran
Only 7 more days until packages are released! I think we're going to give CBR a shot this time. I initially booked that last time, but changed it to POR because of the construction. I wonder how much the addition of the skyliner will affect CBR prices this time around.
I can't wait either...

I managed to slip a quick trip into Disneyland the first few days of August. Funny thing is I had convinced myself that I was doing so many trips in 2018 was because of Star wars opening and I wanted to stay away from the craziness. So we were going to wait until December 2020 to go an do a trip to both coasts, starting in world for a week and then finish off in land before flying home. I don't know if I can pull that off it will all depend on the prices etc but I am hopeful.

We usually stay at Pop Century because we don't spend much time in our room and my daughter and her boyfriend want to come with us so keeping costs down as much as we can will allow them to come. I also wonder if the prices of the hotels on the skyliner will increase... guess time will tell. Few more days!!!!

Papilerg16

Earning My Ears
Just booked Sept. 2020! Had to move this year’s trip due to health issues, so going to do it up right with Club Level at YC! :tigger:

• LeanneDownUnder

Mouseketeer
    Hello, We are looking at coming from Australia for a New Years Eve trip 2020, are we crazy?
    Probably!!
    But it's a once in a lifetime thing!! Can someone tell me when rooms get released for that time of the year and can I book from day 1 od my trip or do I need to wait until the last day of my dates until I can book.
    Thanks.

Beachmom0317

Mouseketeer
    Hello, We are looking at coming from Australia for a New Years Eve trip 2020, are we crazy?
    Probably!!
    But it's a once in a lifetime thing!! Can someone tell me when rooms get released for that time of the year and can I book from day 1 od my trip or do I need to wait until the last day of my dates until I can book.
    Thanks.
    Somebody may correct me if I’m wrong but I believe room only (not packages) can be booked 499 days out!

• wdw4rfam

Disney obsessed DVC Member/AP holder
    We are visiting Sept 2020! This time we are bringing tons of family along. I think we are going to do a split stay between Yacht Club and Shades of Green! Still debating though.
    We are doing a 3 family trip next September and all 3 rooms have veterans- so our biggest choice is whether to use the bounce back and stay moderate (fitting everyone’s budget and depending on the offer), or staying at shades of green. We have considered shades many times but it’s the uncertainty of not staying in a “Disney” resort that makes me hesitate. With normal bounce back or AP discounts, shades is about the same price as a moderate, but the rooms are bigger. Suck a tough decision. Have you stayed there? We have DVC so have really got used to deluxes now. Would love to know from someone who can compare.

• UTfan

Earning My Ears
    We always go in October. It's a our favorite month because of Food and Wine. People will say it's busy, but the crowds really aren't that bad. We just make sure to go to Epcot during the week. The crowds are very comfortable during the day and really don't start getting busy until the evening when people come to eat at the food booths. If you avoid Epcot on the weekends you'll be fine. We also found the other parks not to be real busy during the day. The first couple of weeks can be very warm, but towards the end of the month it usually cools down.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS