Anyone else planning a 2020 trip home?

Just booked our hotel for early February 2020!!! :jumping1:

I'm a little worried about how crowds will be since SWGE is supposed to open this fall. Plus, this will be my first visit with a kid (DD will almost be 5 at the time) and first visit since Disney implemented the new FP+ system. Lots of new strategies to learn!

That’s great!! Seems like a long way off, but it’s only a year away! Are you staying on Disney property or off site? I can’t wait to make our reservation:)

Planning a June 2020 trip with the grandparents. Don't know where to stay! Would love to have connecting rooms but know they are not guaranteed.

April 2020, I am the grand parent; will have: DD, DSIL and DGD 14 and DGD 9. Trip will be to celebrate my retirement. Not sure on resort, will wait until the Fall when our TA releases 2020 deals. on site

Alright so I can't help myself to think super far ahead. Our trip in May 2020 is going to be a total surprise to my son.....and maybe also to my husband. I still haven't told him despite having this mentally planned out for the past year. :laughing: Between this trip being a surprise, our 10 year anniversary being in 2021, and the 50th being in 2021, I think I would like to try to book a bounceback for 2021. Then my husband gets to be involved in planning a Disney trip, I don't have to secretly stash away cash for the whole thing by myself, and we all get to go back to Disney while my son is still (hopefully) in magic years. Win-win, right? Anyone think I'll be able to book a BB for November 2021 while I'm there in May 2020?

So excited!!!!!!!!

We booked this morning for May 2020, Boardwalk Inn, Water/Boardwalk view!!!

We booked early, room only. We aren't doing a package this time. I know price will go up later, but thrilled to have it on the books. Besides, you never know how quick things might start booking up once Star Wars opens, and you can walk there from Boardwalk!

We normally stay across the water at Yacht/Beach, but I've always wanted a room on the Boardwalk and now we are doing it!

Yay! :jumping1:

December 2020 for me! I’ve gone every year with my family for military discounts but I never felt the four days were long enough, so I convinced the boyfriend to go for one long week :D. We’re planning to stay at the AKL Savannah Room. Can’t wait for an adult only trip!

Just got home and already planning for end of February again. This time will also fit in a day or two at Sea World, go to AK for Pandora. Will avoid HS.

We are looking at Late November early December 2020.. well who am I kidding I am looking at haha...

As of right now, we’ll be there July 11-18, 2020 in a cabin at Fort Wilderness! I can’t wait to roast marshmallows, eat delicious food (lots of character meals with my crazy crew) and have a blast!

Seems so far away, but I know it will be here before we know it!

My son asked to go for his birthday this year, told him not this year, but “maybe” next. So we are going July 9-17, 2020. Staying yacht club/poly, unless other deals are irresistible. Waiting to book for 2020!

I am starting to get super anxious for the packages to be released next month. Last year we did 6 days at Port Orleans Riverside. I plan on doing 7 days at CBR in 2020. I cannot wait! We're already starting to discuss the things we want to do next trip, and the kids have been requesting Disney soundtracks for the morning rides to school. June 7-13 2020!

Sooooo good to be back checking the DIS again!

DH and I have decided to surprise our kiddos with WDW in January! We usually go in fall but going to try something different this time around (and that means I get to start planning earlier). It's going to be so very different than we are used to but we are excited for the change. All the other trips are starting to blend together so we wanted to do a completely different trip to make it stand out.

I am (not so) patiently waiting for 2020 packages to be released. I know I can book a room now if I call, but I like to play around. Plus, we have decided to change it up and not do POP. Thinking POR, AKL, WL or YC/BC.

I'm wondering what the discounts will be for early next year too. If there will be a SPD or not with Galaxy's Edge and all. But, they did offer free dining so you never know.

I'm really hoping to pull of the surprise!

We're patiently waiting for 2020 packages too...... late May / early June..... I keep buying up Disney gift cards, just waiting to put our deposit down. Come on Disney!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Count me in as impatiently waiting for the packages. We are planning June 2020. It is my Wife's turn to pick resort, and she has already proclaimed us to be going to the GF.

Only 7 more days until packages are released! I think we're going to give CBR a shot this time. I initially booked that last time, but changed it to POR because of the construction. I wonder how much the addition of the skyliner will affect CBR prices this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!