Anyone else started Christmas shopping ?

I hit up Harbor Freight yesterday for my ds17. He has asked for a welding machine and accessories for Christmas. I ended up picking up all the accessories (a helmet, chipping hammer, wire brushes, soap stone and holder, lens covers for his helmet, welding sleeves, and a welding cart) and only spent 113.00. Half of these items will go into his stocking and the rest under the tree. I still need to pick up the machine and I'll leave that up to my dh as I know nothing about welding. My son said either a stick or mig welder will work. Do they make a machine that does both? hmmm.....

For my husband I purchase a battery holder with tester that was posted on gottadeal last night. That is something he would like. I'm thinking to buy him some accessories for his new road bike, I'm just not sure what to buy. LOL

I was thinking of getting my kids phone sanitizers but I wonder if they will use them. They aren't cheap so I'd hate to spend the money and they sit in the box. Maybe I'll just stick some phone wipes in their stockings instead.
My one ds has been talking about some tools he likes. When he started school we just got the ones recommended on the list but he's been using others that he likes more so I'll probably get a few of those for under the tree.
My other ds hasn't mentioned a single thing. Even though I plan on giving majority cash I still like to have some things for them to open.
My dd is all set, she's so easy.

I don't even feel like decorating this year, I'm just not feeling it :(

I got mine all phone sanitizers. I found phonesoap ones at BestBuy for $50. This brand has constantly been rated highest in all the articles I researched. My son who got one before leaving for college uses it weekly

I saw phone sanitizers on the black Friday not black Friday Walmart Ad. It had them for $14

I saw that after I posted. I asked my one ds if he'd use one and he said yes- he's kind of a germaphobe so I'm not surprised. I went ahead and ordered one from Target because I could use a 10% circle coupon and I have a bunch of $10 and $5 gift cards from promos that I've been saving.
Still deciding if I'll get one for my other 2 kids. I've got time to wait for more ads, maybe the same brand I got from Target will be on sale.

I have definitely started shopping. DD's birthday is in November so I always start early.

She is turning 10 this year which is such an awkward age. Still wants some toys but doesn't really play with them. Not ready for teenage stuff. So for her birthday she is getting a Vera Bradley ID case and lanyard with a Disney gift card (we are going for her birthday).

For Christmas she is getting two Lego Friends sets, a Canon Ivy, an Echo Dot, a game for her Switch, and art supplies. I may also pick up some AG clothes if I can get a good enough deal.

DH is done. He's getting a Donald Duck otterbox case, a Bose Revolve, and a Monopoly Villians game.

For my mom so far I have a puzzle. Beyond that I have no ideas. Once I finish her I'll be basically done.

I was thinking of getting my kids phone sanitizers but I wonder if they will use them. They aren't cheap so I'd hate to spend the money and they sit in the box. Maybe I'll just stick some phone wipes in their stockings instead.
My one ds has been talking about some tools he likes. When he started school we just got the ones recommended on the list but he's been using others that he likes more so I'll probably get a few of those for under the tree.
My other ds hasn't mentioned a single thing. Even though I plan on giving majority cash I still like to have some things for them to open.

I did not feel like decorating for fall... once I started, it really lifted my spirits, and everything looks so nice.. Changed up everything... You might feel better, by doing something that you normally enjoy... Don't let all this drag you down... One trip through Hobby Lobby, and Home Goods did the trick for me...

Oh totally feel you about not wanting to decorate but I have to push and do it for my girls give them something to look forward and get excited about and like another poster said once you start it feels nice :)

I have not bought one single thing yet. None of my kiddos (5, 10, 12) have anything on their lists. Everyone else is the usual, we see them a handful of times each year, what do we get them, struggle. I'm sort of in the mood to make gifts this year but not sure how brave I'm feeling with 3 kids and power tools. I also want to go to actual stores but my 5 year old is always with me for that. I really need to get moving.

Op Here... :surfweb: Good Morning everyone...

My neighbor and I at the last minute on Friday decided to go for lunch, and I need a hostess gift for a function that we were attending... So we went to Home Goods/Marshall's and Ross...

I scored something for my DH.. at Home Goods... A Coors Light cooler... That's what he calls his house beer LOL ... I could not believe that had so many nice items for the guys man caves, not that us girls can't look for the she sheds... LOL... lots of really nice bar set ups... and entertaining items. All really good prices...

I picked up a snowman throw blanket for the living room, I love snowmen... that's funny coming from a Florida girl... LOL... it was 16.99 and worth it to me, as it was the right colors for my house... and I have a huge Snowman head topper for my Christmas Tree.

At Ross... I picked up some make-up sponges which they had a bunch on clearance they only difference was the color so 1.99 .. sweet --- , and some hand lotions, they were in the clearance section 1.99 perfect stocking stuffer's. I found a Coat for myself, which I totally was not looking for... the color, the weight, the style... It's more fashion than practical for warmth... I just had to have it... and the fit is spot on... I'm kinda top heavy, and finding a jacket or coat is challenging... So to find something that I can button or zip up all the way is hard, and that fits is really hard for me... So really I did quite well, considering I was just going for a hostess gift... Oh and I did pick up something for the hostess...

This week coming up, I have alot to do... I do have a shopping date with my neighbor. I am making a trip to the Lego Store at Disney Springs to see if they have this certain lego set... I might need EMS once I see the price... LOL...

Happy Shopping everyone... keep posting...

My kids are upstairs right now playing with what is their shared Christmas present, a Nintendo Switch. We have a family wedding we have to go to next month and wanted them to have it and some of the novelty worn off of it before then. We also have birthdays for both of them between now and Christmas.

You can still do restaurant gift cards, and use for curb side pick up or on-line for delivery... My parents like places like Sonny's, Bob Evans, KFC, A local burger place, local wing place, they normally order over the phone, and tell them that they will pay in gift cards when they arrive. They just call back and they bring out the order, and take the gift card... if there is any left over they let them know, and they always tip in cash... AS well they have asked or mentioned fast food GC... sometimes they might have each have appointments on the same day, or multiple appointments.. They do what I call making the loop, they hit the Doctors office, CVS, then Publix, then whatever restaurant and then head home... They do alot of family meals for 4 or 6 depending on where they stop, this keeps them from having to cook..and it last several days for just the 2 of them..

unfortunately they won't do pick up. I like another posters idea re the cooer with things they may not buy themself.
while my MIL doesn't hesitate at the grocery store, I may send wolfermans, and maybe new coffee, teas etc. I like that idea

unfortunately they won't do pick up. I like another posters idea re the cooer with things they may not buy themself.
while my MIL doesn't hesitate at the grocery store, I may send wolfermans, and maybe new coffee, teas etc. I like that idea

I think that a good idea as well.

I hinted around yesterday with my mom and dad for anything special that they might want... Nope, Publix, Bob Evans, Wendy's, McDonald, Sonny's, CVS is what they want and need.... They are bummed out the local family run wing joint is closing at the end of the year, they said the hit they took during the pandemic, they are hemorrhaging money.. They she told my dad that they have orders to fill with lots of parties and holiday orders... so they don't want to let their customers down... She said the first week in January is the last week...

I hit up Harbor Freight yesterday for my ds17. He has asked for a welding machine and accessories for Christmas. I ended up picking up all the accessories (a helmet, chipping hammer, wire brushes, soap stone and holder, lens covers for his helmet, welding sleeves, and a welding cart) and only spent 113.00. Half of these items will go into his stocking and the rest under the tree. I still need to pick up the machine and I'll leave that up to my dh as I know nothing about welding. My son said either a stick or mig welder will work. Do they make a machine that does both? hmmm.....

For my husband I purchase a battery holder with tester that was posted on gottadeal last night. That is something he would like. I'm thinking to buy him some accessories for his new road bike, I'm just not sure what to buy. LOL

Oh I never remember Harbor freight... They always have some good stocking type stuffer's for my guys... Thanks soooo much for the reminder...

I’m starting to Christmas shop for the littles. Does anyone know if Target price matches Walmart.com? Their baby alive is $5.00 cheaper, but I also have a few gift cards from target I want to use towards it, plus my 5% lol.
I tried checking their website but having difficulty loading for me.

I’m starting to Christmas shop for the littles. Does anyone know if Target price matches Walmart.com? Their baby alive is $5.00 cheaper, but I also have a few gift cards from target I want to use towards it, plus my 5% lol.
I tried checking their website but having difficulty loading for me.

In my Target Wallet, there's an offer of 25% off one toy or kids' book. Good until November 21. Check your Target Circle Wallet.

They definitely do match walmart.com, it just has to come up on the zebra, you can't just show a screenshot or something. :) BUT if you pricematch you can't use coupons, just your redcard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!