Anyone Else the Vacation Planner For Their Family?

Disnerd23

Earning My Ears
As the resident Disney nerd of the family, I am almost always the designated vacation planner. Which I love!! (We're going on a day trip in March, and already have the whole thing planned out with spreadsheets and everything...) Anyway, just wondering if anyone else on here does the same thing? :)

Me! I plan for 11 of us. My immediate family, my parents (70 ish), my brother and his family. I LOVE it! I do the spreadsheets, I book the dining, I do the fast passes. I make the matching shirts, and I make magic band covers for everyone. We are going in August. Can't wait!

I am and while it can be a pain, I honestly don't feel like I could trust anyone else with the details. The first and last time I let my husband plan, we ended up in a roach infected hotel--never again!!

I'm going with my band in March and most of them haven't ever been so I've kind of been planning the whole thing for everyone- even the directors haven't been!

I’m the vacation planner for family. My husband would not ever do it. I also plan girls trips twice a year for long weekends with my girl friends,

Oh yes, of course! I wouldn't have it any other way and luckily I was able to turn it into a career recently! It is so much fun being able to talk about Disney all day long! I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha!

***Please come like my Facebook travel agent page and share with friends that may be looking. fb.me/TravelDisneyWithKrysten***

I'm in the same boat! Ever since our first trip to wdw when I was in high school, I've been the planner and the one roping everyone back into a disney vacation nearly every year

I am! I plan my trip for all 4 of my family (mom, dad, brother and me). I love planning Disney trips just as much as visiting WDW!!

When I was 10, I booked all the fastpasses and planned literally everything. I spent hours and hours researching..

All the way. My mom sets the dates, offers suggestions about dining, but other than that she tells me to have at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!