anyone else up right now waiting for SW flights to drop?

Yup. It's time for the annual adrenaline rush that is booking February vacation week flights. Really hoping they drop soon.

Waiting here, as well. Good luck to everyone and I hope they release the schedule soon!

me too, refreshing every so often. Grr. I really want to lock these flights down today.

I've noticed they still have their sale ad from yesterday on the home page so I hope this isn't another 9:20 opening.

Yup. Got our flight down on JetBlue, but the return time sucked so hoping for better from SW.

I've noticed they still have their sale ad from yesterday on the home page so I hope this isn't another 9:20 opening.
Someone on another thread spoke with a SW phone agent this morning who told them the release would be closer to 9:15 CST. I’m going to take the agent’s comments with a grain of salt but still...you never know. Crossing my fingers

Tweets from @SouthwestAir regarding today's schedule release:

We're hoping the schedule update will be completed sometime around ten this morning.
and
The schedule will be rolling out in increments throughout the day

This is from the other SW thread

Refreshing til February opens from NOLA. Since I'm up early, it will probably open close to 10 LOL.

so you should put in city then look for the dates?

I need Feb 16th back to PHL. I think flight down will be horrible/Frontier unless SW surprises me with acceptable flight times going down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!