anyone else up right now waiting for SW flights to drop?

I was so mad at myself when I realized (while driving to work) that I forgot to get up at 5:00 to get our flight for our cruise at the end of January.

Last time I bought, I figured out a work around, but now I don't remember what I did. UGH!

Trying to balance refreshing the Southwest website with keeping on top of the dog with horrific diareha so he doesn't have an accident in the house. Really wouldn't mind putting at least one of these situations behind me.

I didn't even think about it until I was on my way to work this morning. Now I keep refreshing
Same, I had a reminder pop on my phone and now it's all I can think about. Thing is, I'm not flying from a huge airport and I'm not sure the demand for flights here deserve the urgency I'm treating this situation with. haha

Same, I had a reminder pop on my phone and now it's all I can think about. Thing is, I'm not flying from a huge airport and I'm not sure the demand for flights here deserve the urgency I'm treating this situation with. haha
we have a couple airport choices, but they are both about 2 hrs away. I've never not been able to find a flight, but Idk if Ill get them at the times I want

Good luck to all of you booking flights today! My Disney trip isn't included in this release but I still like to log on when new schedules drop to see typical flight times out of my airport, pricing, etc.

we have a couple airport choices, but they are both about 2 hrs away. I've never not been able to find a flight, but Idk if Ill get them at the times I want
That's more my concern. There aren't many direct flights from MCO to our airport and I'd love to snag one at a time that work with us getting off of the Dream after our cruise and getting transferred back.

That's more my concern. There aren't many direct flights from MCO to our airport and I'd love to snag one at a time that work with us getting off of the Dream after our cruise and getting transferred back.

Similar - coming back on a NCL cruise and want to fly home... JetBlue's only option was too early. Otherwise we'll have to stay an extra day and we're already flying in two days early.

It looks like the rolling may have started. The low fare calendar I am refreshing just added 1/6 & 1/7. No I just need to wait for 1/30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter