anyone else up right now waiting for SW flights to drop?

people on another site are saying January is loaded for them. I still don't have anything new loaded.

Still waiting on February and early March. ugh!! I have a meeting in 37 minutes...

Low fare calendar still just loaded for January.
You can change the date in the URL of the website to go to the dates that you want.

I tried that and am still not seeing anything beyond 1-31.

@TRD32 THANK YOU SO MUCH. great hack,I booked for late feb out of Baltimore for the times and prices I wanted
Lucky for you. I didn't get the times or prices I wanted, but I am booked and can now just stalk in case prices drop in the next 5 months. I doubt it. We are coming into FLL 3 days before the Super Bowl is played in MIA. Maybe the price will get better on our trip home. I was amazed how quickly prices jumped.

Well done. And hoping the prices go down. But can live what was booked. And yeah, the direct flight home could have been earlier, but coming off a cruise, the earlier morning one is a risk I was not going to take.

Posted this in the main SW thread above...

Insane. the flight down I got for 14,271 pts per person. It immediately jumped first to 26,896, and now already sold out for WGA fares. our return flight also went from 12,312 pts to 26,986 and also sold out in mere minutes.

If i didn't figure out the hack to change the url, i would have been screwed.

Well done. And hoping the prices go down. But can live what was booked. And yeah, the direct flight home could have been earlier, but coming off a cruise, the earlier morning one is a risk I was not going to take.
That was my problem. I know the ships normally clear very early at Port Everglades, and it is only a 10 minute drive to the airport, but I wasn't willing to risk a 9:45 a.m. flight to get N/S. So we have a layover on the way home. UGH!

I've notice the last year or two, when it come to their flights to/from the Florida airports, SW seems to have eliminated most or all flights in the middle of the day. There always seems to be a flight around the crack of dawn, and then nothing else until the evening.

Gave up and went for a walk. Came back about 11:30 AM and schedule was open. We are going 1/25 to 2/1. Got each way for $108/6797 points. Nonstop. Very happy with that! That's the lowest I've seen a flight for any of the last few years' trips. I did add EBCI to our return flight as it's just my 13 year old DS and I and he would not like it if we can't sit together. We have no problem checking in at the 24 hour mark for the outbound trip, but that return trip...yeah...we've forgotten before.

Low fare calendar still just loaded for January.

I tried that and am still not seeing anything beyond 1-31.

Well, I tried it twice before I posted this. Went back in and tried it again and was able to see all of the flights. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter