Anyone Else Waiting For Public Discount Codes In July/august??

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
Well I was lucky and got an AP discount for my reservation! But, now I'm watching for discounts for my daughter. She has a MYW package at present, but would like it to be less expensive!! She works daily, and her hubby is a fireman (wierd hours), so I will still be watching these boards every morning! Anyone going to be up with me?? :wizard:

:earsgirl: shopgirl

shopgirl72 said:
Well I was lucky and got an AP discount for my reservation! But, now I'm watching for discounts for my daughter. She has a MYW package at present, but would like it to be less expensive!! She works daily, and her hubby is a fireman (wierd hours), so I will still be watching these boards every morning! Anyone going to be up with me?? :wizard:

I will be :earsgirl: We are planning on another trip in December, but will gladly change dates if a deal/code comes up for us at another time. August would be perfect, since I told DH I thought Disney would be a nice anniversary surprise!

~`~`~`~Thinking happy code thoughts ~`~`~`~

We are booked for a late August trip and would love to see a general code. Even a Disney Visa code would be nice. I checked out the AP discounts and we would not be saving enough to justify the AP due to our MYW plus package. I'll be checking daily like you.

I have an AP rate which after the cost of the AP is still saving us a ccouple hundred over my AAA rate, but am ultimately hoping for a code that I can use for the MYW package, so I can do the dining plan without giving up a good room discount. I'm not holding my breath for that though.

I switched our ressies' to later in Aug. for crowd considerations...but a code sure would be nice:)
Cheryl

Me too! I'm waiting for a code better than AAA for 3 nights at BC in July. Thats funny, ----- we call my sister Duck a Boo! My kids couldn't say peek-a-boo when they were babies.

I tried to AP discount and AAA for my brother's trip at the end of July, but I couldn't get either!

This was the first time that I couldnt get at least the AAA one.. I'm going to call again today and see if maybe someone else can work some magic!

Hang in there KBFINFAN! Sometimes one CM says one thing, and another will say something entirely different! On Saturday, many CM's were saying MNSSHP, or MVMCP tickets were not available! THEY WERE! The day AP discounts were released, some CM's said not available yet! They were! Sometimes it is just a matter of the CM finding the correct screen!! Keep trying! Here is some PD for you :wizard:

It would be nice if general codes were released. Unfortuately, none have been released for 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter