Anyone *enjoy* having MB+

I like the original bands more. They’re less bulky.
I did notice they looked bulky. I was planning to remove the band portion and place the puck either on a necklace or on my pixel watch band.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-110300.png
    Screenshot_20240318-110300.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 1
We have MB+ and I definitely like them. I get a kick out of them lighting up or reacting to things. But my biggest win is that I am at Disneyland local and I get a ton of use out of mine using it at Disneyland. I find it useful when I am with my Mom as I am pushing her in a wheelchair and it is too hard to fish out my phone and get the app up while pushing the wheelchair and not holding up the line.

I have one and I don't dislike it. It fits me fine and I've never had a problem charging it, I just put it on the charger at night when I'm charging all the other things one needs to charge. I'm a small woman and while it is bigger than the older one and really bigger than the original one (I have all versions starting with the first one they were giving out as a test to just some resort guests) I don't find it all that uncomfortable. I actually forget I have it on some of times when I go back to my room to rest or go to the pool and have fallen asleep with it on. All of mine still work, I don't know about ride photos as I don't get those. They get me in the park and into my room. I actually had two or three of each version until the + because I go often and they used to send them for free. Back in the day you couldn't opt out, then you could and I did. If you are going to WDW and have an older one, you don't need to buy the +, the older one will get you into the park, your room and you can charge to it. If it's not real old it will even show ride photos. I don't use all the "features" on the +, I do occasionally wave at a statue and it does light up during shows and when I get on and off rides but I don't even pay attention to that any more. I only got it because I liked the design.

I never had the previous two versions, so MagicBand+ is my only MB experience. I absolutely loved it. It made everything so easy, and I also enjoyed when it lit up in various areas of the park. I do wish it fit a little better - I have a very small wrist and used the kid sized adjustment, but it was still kind of big/stuck out. It never fell off though and was comfortable. If you have older bands and they still work fine, unless you are wanting the new light-up features it probably doesn't make sense to upgrade. But if you don't have a previous MB, the + works very well.

Never used one because to me, they're not worth it. I dont need flashing lights and vibrations on my wrist. I have that already with the phone in my pocket Disney makes me stare at while in the parks. MG2 is good enough for me, just wish they still made them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter