Anyone ever Drive from SW MO

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Thinking about driving to WDW next August, I am looking for Info about how many miles and roads??? CBR 99,Allstar Movies Feb2001, Allstar Music Aug2001......

I've driven twice from St. Louis. We drove straight through with two drivers and it was about (17) hours with stops (short ones). We took I-64 to I-57 to I-24 to I-75 to the Florida Turnpike. It was right around 1000 miles. We left when I got off work at midnight and took turns doing about four hours at a time each.

I have made the drive from Springfield, MO. many times. We drive the interstate all the way, so we take I-44 to I-70 at St. louis, I-70 to I-64, then follow the same route that ksdave takes. It is around 1200 miles from Springfield, and takes aouut 19 or 20 hours of driving time.

STOFFER- Thanks for the Info, we live in Nixa MO. We fly out of KCI most of the time,thinking about driving next year to WDW?? CBR99,Allstar Movies Feb2001, Allstar Music Aug 2001......

Just wanted to tell you that I also live in Nixa MO! What a small world. We are flying to Disney World in just 5 days! My husband refuses to drive w/ our 5 year old who can be quite demanding after a while and neither of us has much patience.

We've driven 4 of the last 5 years from sedalia mo. Driving is half the fun if you ask me
it takes 17.5 hours of road time, we allways drive staight through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter