Anyone ever eaten at the clubhouse of Disney golf?

noodlesmum

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever eaten at the clubhouse of Disney golf? The men want to play when we go and I wondered if anyone had any photos or menus from the clubhouse to share? There's a real lack of info online! Thanks :)

I had a meal there about three or four years ago. Might have some photos of it at home, but I do remember that the food was nice.

Thanks Jonjo :) if you do come across any photos that would be fab :thumbsup2 looking at google maps from our hotel at the Mariott village it could be walkable and I see we still get AP discount so we could head over for a drink of an evening maybe and no one would have to drive? I can't believe how little information there is about it online!

The Club House houses the bar and restaurant, Goofy's Pro Shop and changing rooms. The bar and restaurant over looks the green of the 18th hole, and the changing rooms have showers. You can bring your own clubs and shoes, or hire them.

The course has three fairly equal 9’s. Peter Pan, Alice and Winnie. There is not too much differance between them. All have the same open terrain, occasional water, plenty of bunkers, with large and firm greens.

The holes are well laid out and the rough never too punishing. The Peter Pan and Alice combination consists of two nine hole loops that both circumnavigate the Radisson Blue Hotel and Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France in opposite directions.

Here is a link to their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter