Anyone ever get a discount on WL Deluxe/Jr. Suite?

riggins

You can't always get what you want, but if you try
Hi guys-
Have any of you ever been able to use any kind of discount code for a Deluxe Room (formerly Jr. Suite) at WL? I'm looking at options for our September trip and this room would be great for us, especially if we got a discount! I know Disney doesn't usually discount suites, but I'm not sure if this counts as a suite.

Thanks
Leslie

I know some people were able to get an AP discount on the AKL deluxe so I would think that the WL deluxe room would be discounted also. I don't think they consider it a "suite" anymore.

I have asked this question a couple of times. Each time the answer has been, "no". The vacation club villas usually have some AP discounts available. We have gotten some great rates on both studios and 1 bedrooms. If you are looking for a seperate master bedroom, the 1 bedroom villa and the cabins at Fort Wilderness would be a good alternative. On our next trip we are actually renting points from a DVC member for a 2br. We are saving a great a lot of money and we get the extra room!

You could see if AAA is still available. They had the discount for the deluxe rooms at YC/BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter