Anyone ever get bumped from their fastpass time?

rosencra38

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if this is normal. I booked all of our fastpass + reservations at the 60 day mark and received an email today stating that there is an unexpected change in the operating schedule of an attraction. We arrive on January 14th early afternoon and had fastpass for the seven dwarves mine train at 7:15 hoping to ride it before the fireworks at 8pm. This email States we've been bumped now to a 7:40-8:40 fastpass. Has anyone ever heard of this before??

Yes, happened twice on our Nov trip. Luckily the changes didn't effect our plans so I didn't really care. You could ride after the fireworks!

Yup, they must have moved the showtimes around for one of show FP's for our trip a couple of days. It actually was better for us so no complaints here. I agree, I would ride SDMT after the fireworks now.

You're right, I just checked and they extended the park hours to 9pm. Still seems odd to get bumped but oh well.

I would understand changing the time if the ride was no longer operating during your prebooked window, but how can Disney possibly justify changing your Fastpass time based on the park hours being extended?
I agree that seems odd.

Mine got altered yesterday for 1/11 but changed from 7:15-8:00 to 7:15-8:15 bc of the hours being extended.

One of mine got bumped last November when the hours got extended also. Kind of made me nervous for the rest of my fps but no more changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter