Anyone ever seen Piglet at Disneyland?

DisneyMichael

Stitch
I've been to Disneyland many times, and when i've explored Critter Country, i've met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Rabbit, but no Piglet. Does Piglet meet there randomly or has he stopped meeting, OR did he ever meet there?

Piglet and I used to hang out at Plaza inn breakfast at occassionally at Pooh Corner. So hes there :)

I've been to Disneyland many times, and when i've explored Critter Country, i've met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Rabbit, but no Piglet. Does Piglet meet there randomly or has he stopped meeting, OR did he ever meet there?

This past July, my daughters got autographs of the entire gang at Pooh's corner. Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore were always present, but on a 30 minute cycle (i.e., every 30 minutes, at staggered intervals, these three characters would leave but would return within a few minutes).

Piglet and Rabbit alternated, so for 30 minutes Piglet would be out, then replaced by Rabbit for 30 minutes, then Piglet again, etc.

It was a bit tricky to handle the timing, but by going through the (rather long) lineup twice, my daughters got all five autographs.

EDIT: I just checked our photographs. In July, there were three photograph "stations" in the Pooh's Corner lineup. The first station had Eeyore and Tigger together. The second station alternated Rabbit and Piglet. The third station had Pooh.

Last edited:

We met Piglet on our trip this summer in Pooh's Corner. However, the first time we waited through the line, he was replaced by Rabbit just before we got to him, and the second time, when we were waiting just so we could meet him, he was replaced by Rabbit just AFTER we got to him.

We;ve seen Piglet at breakfast with Minnie at the Plaza Inn a few times.

Piglet is one of the rarer characters, will probably be there at Pooh Corner maybe like 1 out of 10 times. Whenever I do come across him I make sure to snap a couple pics

If you'd asked this question 6 months ago I would have said that only Eeyore, Tigger, and Pooh can be found. BUT when we went this summer Piglet and Rabbit came out. We got our picture with Rabbit (who we met at an Easter event before). We saw Piglet come out as we were leaving Critter Country, but we didn't get back in line. I hope to get a picture with him soon as it's exciting to get to meet new characters.

I've seen Piglet there ONCE this trip, but we almost didn't get to meet him. So he was scheduled to mete at 11:30am when we got to Critter Country, but they brought out Rabbit instead. When we came back after riding the Pooh ride, he was there for a limited time, and we were the last group to meet him.

Does Piglet meet often? I'm going to DLR again in 2019, and I hope to see Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, and Rabbit all in one trip. What are the chances of this?

Does Piglet meet often? I'm going to DLR again in 2019, and I hope to see Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, and Rabbit all in one trip. What are the chances of this?

In the past only Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore met at Pooh's spot. They would have Rabbit out for Easter time, but he met in the old Big Thunder Trail area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!