Anyone ever stay at Radisson Resort Parkway????

mickey&minnie

Earning My Ears
My sister in law wants to take her boyfriend to WDW for the first time and she got a good price for this hotel. just wondering if any of you have stayed there before or knows anything about this property

thanks in advance :)

My family and I stayed there about four years ago. We were happy with the hotel. The rooms were nice and the pool area was really pretty. They had 2 pools and a hot tub. We would spend the days at Disney, come back to the hotel and maybe take a swim and go to sleep so I can't tell you much else about the hotel.
The hotel is very close to Disney, so the drive isn't bad at all. It's just about where I-4 and 192 intersect.
I've read on these boards that the hotel has just undergone a huge renovation(big $$) so it should be even nicer now. Do a search on these boards for Radisson and you should find some reviews from people who have stayed there recently.
Joan

We have stayed there 3 times, 1995 (when it was a ramada), 1997, and 2000. It is a nice place, beautiful gardens, nice pools (the small one is heated), hot tubs, great restaurant for breakfast buffet, On the negative, the rooms are small and the place gets noisy due to the large groups they book. The rooms also needed updating but that may have been taken care of from what I hear. A nice place if you can get a good rate. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter