Anyone ever stay at Sweetwater club?

Flyboy

Earning My Ears
Just want to know what to expect. My family has rented a 3 bed 2 bath condo. Is this place nice and easily accessible to disney. I have looked at maps but not sure about the traffic. Also, how big is the condo actually, are the rooms tiny or normal size? thanks

Sweetwater isn't too bad...I haven't stayed there, but I have visited with folks who have...The units are average size--should be comfortable for several people...The unit I saw was a two bedroom...It was rather comfortable...As I understand it, the units at Sweetwater are owned independantly, and rented out to Vacation Rental Companies...
There is a nice pool on the premises, along with a clubhouse and tennis courts.

Sweetwater is on a side street, which intersects directly with 192 East of the Maingate at one end, and with Poinciana Drive on the other end...It's not a bad ride during low traffic times--about 15 minutes to the maingate and 15 minutes to Downtown via 535...but when traffic is heavy, it can be a bit of a headache...I'm not sure what the status of construction is at that location...one trick would be to take a left out of Sweetwater, follow that road to the end, then turn right onto Poinciana...Take that straight across 192, and it will bring you to Osceola--which takes you to Disney near the Sports Complex and the new PopCentury resorts.

You will be fairly close to Medieval Times, Old Town and Celebration, as well...I-Drive and Universal are also not too hard to get to from there.

have a greeeaaat time!!! :pinkbounc

Sweetwater are nice condos....there are hundreds of similar designs in Laguna Bay, and other big condo developements off 192....nice big shower in the master, nice kitchen and frig, and nice pool.....NOW...to get to disney this is a MUST for convenience.......take Poinciana Straight Across 192 to Osceola Parkway and pay 50 cents, go west 5 minutes and you are in disney....NO TRAFFIC HASSELS at all........returning follow the signs in Disney to either Osceola parkway or Wide world of Sports....you will LOVE Disney!......by the way if you are paying over 90.00 a night for this condo, you are paying a very high price......search the internet under "sweetwater condos orlando" and look at all the sights and the variety of prices...good luck and good choice......Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter