• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone ever stay @ Renaissance Worldgate Resort?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
Was it as nice as a deluxe on property? Did you get homesick for being on property? With the entertainment book I can get a deluxe room here for $89/nt w tax! plus they offer complimentary shuttle to the parks! The money you can save but I love being on property!
hmmmmm! :) THanks for any replies!!!

FYI....we have been to Disney 30 plus times and never stayed on site and always manage to a have a great time....so exploring new options outside Disney is a great way to have lots more space for the dollar and with all new entrances to Disney it is a quick trip from most hotels and condos...RWG is a very nice hotel just off 192 and a short drive to the Animal Kingdom and AKLodge entrance to Disney off Sherberth Rd....this a business style hotel that likes to book vactioners...nice rooms, frig and big round tub and shower...RWG is a frequent winner on Priceline...we stayed through a Priceline bid for 35 dollars a night....we really thought it was a super bargain....good luck with your obviously tough choice...Ted

just got this hotel on priceline for april 23-26 for $35 per night - looking for more feedback - anyone stay there recently? looks pretty good, especially for the price

price on the marriott website was $109 per night - I love a bargin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter