Anyone ever travel with family part in concierge part not?

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
I'm just curious how this would work. Will we be able to book Palo's for all four adults through concierge or will we need to make them separately? I'm assuming they will board with everyone else not preboard. They are in a cat 5 right below us so the kids can easily run down the steps to see grandpa and grandma.

Yes, you can book Palos for all four of you through Concierge or you can do it yourself. HTH

From our experience Grandma & Grandpa can go to the special boarding area with you, and also check in with you at the Concierge check in line with you. We all went to the concierge welcome party when we boarded and they made reservations for our entire party, including Spa ressies for none concierge room people. If you have specific questions feel free to PM me.

I was going to ask the same question. We are doing a family reunion and have 2 category 3's (8532 & 8534); a cat 4, a cat 5 and a cat 8. My DH and I are in one of the Cat 3's and our daughter and her friend is in the Cat 5. (I feel like I'm taking inventory.) This is total splurge to celebrate my parent's 50th wedding anniversay and our 25th. If my family can survive all my planning attacks, it should be wonderful.

Dis Board Rules! :teeth:

Stewblue -
Just to let you know, 8532 and 8534 are among the very best suites on the ship. We were in 8530 this past Nov and checked out these 2 suites the day that we got off the ship. They are both AMAZING and you will definately be thrilled with these rooms.
Enjoy the cruise !!

In Dec. 01 my mother and DD were in Cat 3, we were in Cat 4. We were told to board early together, and were told to go together to the concierge reception to book Palos etc. For the concierge party during the St. Thomas sailaway, the invitation read "you and your family are invited." We all went and seemed to be quite welcome.

It appears that DCL likes to keep families together, and when someone has paid a premium price, their family stays with them.

Can't guarantee that the practice is still the same, but it was nice receiving some of the concierge perks.

Thank you! I hope that they are still doing this when we go on our cruise. It will make life so much easier if we don't have to split the family into "1st class" (concierge) and "2nd class" <grin>.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter