Anyone ever use WDW Merchandise #

waltdisneyworlddreamer

100% WDW Fanatic
I was wondering if anyone has ever called to order something through this number. Do you have to be really specific on what you want? I would like a WDW watch, but have never really looked at any. I know what kind I want but not a specific item. Any thoughts??

I've ordered a couple of times, but didn't need a number. If you describe what it is and where it is, they can call the location and find the number, at least that's been my experience.

good luck!

Same experience, they know there inventory and computer system well, even found some hard to explain items, without right name etc.! Very nice and friendly on the phone. mky

I called them without any idea of what they had. I gave her a description of what I was looking for (several things, actually), and she said she'd call me back. She called back an hour or two later with a list and descriptions of what they had. She was very nice, and very helpful. I highly recommend it.

Could you please post the wdw merchandise #. I can't find it and would like to order a few things from there if possible.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter