Anyone familiar with InterAmerican Car Rental?

Pug Mom

Earning My Ears
We are flying down to WDW the last week of April. The last time I was there I was 13 years ago...this is my husband's first time! We were planning to rent a car to give us added flexability since we are staying offsite. I reserved a great rate through InterAmerican Car Rental $103/wk for economy plus I printed an extra 10% off coupon from their website. So, for under $100 for the week, this almost seems a little too good to be true. I checked the BBB website and it seems there are some complaints against this company. Has anyone used them? How was your experience? Just to be on the safe side, I also made a reservation with Avis in case we decide to go with a "sure thing" and pay a bit more.

We rented from them about 2 years ago. Everything was fine. We like onsite rental companies because we have two little ones and a ton of luggage! However, we didn't have any problems with them at the time.

Lisa

We have rented from them 4 times, but only in Ft Lauderdale and Miami. All 4 times they upgraded us to higher car at no charge. I can't speak for orlando, but I'm sure they must be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter