Anyone from the New York area on here?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I'm new to the boards and I hope there are some people from the NY area to potentially get to know and even meet up with at some point. I haven't been to Disney World in 20 years-since I was a kid, so I'm trying to plan my first trip since then!

Awesome. Where in NY are you from? I am avoiding going during gay days since that coincides with when all the schools down south let out for the summer, lol. I'm planning to go at the end of April.

I live in the city. I always wish there was some Disney experience here haha (well...one that does not require me going into the heart of Times Square for the Disney store). Bf and I have done gay days the past few years. I too wish it was a different week: besides the schools letting out and the humidity, it often coincides with the Tony awards! But its become tradition for us and we always meet fun people while down there.

Well there are also the Disney Broadway shows...of course that also involves being around Time Square, lol and I'm guessing you've seen plenty of them since you're into watching the Tonys! Aladdin is amazing and so was Beauty and the Beast when it was there.

New Yorker here too! I'm a married lesbian in my 30s.

I had the opportunity to go see Frozen on Broadway a few weeks ago and it was great!

New Yorker. Older gay man, married. With same guy for 30 years. Going to WDW for the first time in forever... First time together. He's never been and I haven't been since before EPCOT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts