Anyone from the NY area looking to plan a trip for sometime in 2018?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I am looking forward to trying to plan a trip for sometime in 2018 (preferably at an off-peak time period but flexible to match up with someone) but I kind of hate the idea of going solo. I have a few friends that live in FL that would meet up with me at some point but its not quite the same as planning the whole Disney resort/dining plan experience that I'd love to do, as I haven't been there since I was a kid. None of my local friends are able to plan anything in the near future so I would love to meet up with/get to know people in the NY tri-state area (I'm from Long Island) that might want to do so. I'm in my early 30's, so I hope there are some people on here somewhat near that age bracket in the same position!

Heyy I'm Ashley!
I'm not from NY but im from Boston and in the same exact boat your in! I'm also terrified of flying alone
I'm gonna be 29 in April so it's pretty cool were some what the same age lol
But I been wanting to go back to Disney and like the whole Orlando area, I only went to Disney once but it was only Mk and AK and it was only for one day

Hey Ashley! Yeah I really hate the idea of flying alone but I am going to be doing it anyway on my upcoming trip in April. I am meeting a friend down there but they live in another state so we will be flying separately. You should definitely plan a trip, one that's much longer than a day! If you end up going at the end of April when I'm going, you're welcome to meet up with us (I actually met the friend I'm going with on this site)

That's awesome thank you so much for the invite that's funny you say you were going in April I was actually thinking about going at the end of April for my birthday
That's so cool you're meeting up with someone on the site and going together I actually met a girl who already lives in Orlando and we was going to meet up
How many days were you going to go down there for and are you planning on doing just a straight Disney trip or are you going to explore the Orlando area? I hope you don't mind me asking these questions I don't want you to think I'm trying to be nosy or anything lol

New Englander here, Im goign in April and then driving down in august, Im always down for trips haha

I am looking forward to trying to plan a trip for sometime in 2018 (preferably at an off-peak time period but flexible to match up with someone) but I kind of hate the idea of going solo. I have a few friends that live in FL that would meet up with me at some point but its not quite the same as planning the whole Disney resort/dining plan experience that I'd love to do, as I haven't been there since I was a kid. None of my local friends are able to plan anything in the near future so I would love to meet up with/get to know people in the NY tri-state area (I'm from Long Island) that might want to do so. I'm in my early 30's, so I hope there are some people on here somewhat near that age bracket in the same position!
Aw wish I saw this sooner! I'm from Jersey, also in my early 30's. I have friends in LI so we could've even met up beforehand! Got my solo trip planned for 2/2-2/5. But I see that you have a trip planned in April...have fun!!

New Englander here, Ill be there Feb 4-8 but usually make multiple trips a year. Also in early 30s.

NYC here, 31 years old :) I go solo at least once a year, and sometimes overlap trips with my other friends from NYC but we go down on different days. I have a trip April 13th to 17th and then i likely will be going early November. Im always up for meeting up down there as well!

UGH. I wish I could go, but I have no money. Sadly, I'm a broke college student but I am from southern NY.

I'm a bit younger then you- 24- but would be interested in someday having some type of big Disney fan meetup in the NY area. I am also from Long Island:) Sadly, I am pretty much banning myself from WDW for a while because I am broke but it would be great to have friends in the area who also love WDW for future trips when I hopefully have a bit more money!

I'm on the island too! I'll be 27 in July. I have my solo trip planned for May 14-17. Last year I went solo around the same time and met up with someone I met on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!