anyone get online before 6:00 for dining?

tami82

DIS Veteran
A while back a few poster said they had luck going online around 3:00 a.m. but I havent heard anything lately. Has anyone recently had any luck going on before 6:00 a.m.??

^^^ Nope. We tried making ADRs on-line when our booking window opened. We ended up having to call to make our ressies. There was a 'glitch' in the system that morning. You can always try and you just might get lucky ;)

I just booked all of our ADRs online a few days ago. I think I did it at about 5pm. I got every restaurant I wanted at almost each time I wanted. A few I had to take odd times. For example, I'm taking a very early dinner at LeCellier. I think it's for 4:20pm. Not a big deal for us. I was just glad to get it at all.

The dining window rolls over to a new day at 6:00am EST, so it only effects you if you're looking for exactly 180 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter