Anyone get Pre and/or Post Days for Ireland yet?

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
I haven't heard from ABD to know if pre and/or post nights are available yet.
Has anyone been able to book them for 2009?

Yes, they were finally available to book on 9/30 I believe. I know I added a few on that date. You can add up to two pre-nights, but I didn't think to ask how many post-nights since everyone I was working with only wanted one.

Sorry I didn't remember you were looking or I would have posted it here!

Dotti

ABD phoned me personally and said that the pre-post were available. Be sitting down when they tell you the price of the post. For us 5 it was going to be something like $1600 a night. We opted for one pre at $800. My DH thinks that is too expensive, so I might like into what it might cost going on our own, but to be honest, I'm willing to pay just for the convenience.
My biggest fear is that they will cancel this trip. I'm a compulsive worrier, and when I found out we were the only ones booked, my confidance took a nose dive. I wish we could look on-line and see how booked up they were ourselves without having to call.

Sigh. I'm postponing booking my flights to Portugal until later. Hopefully, more folks will sign up for our particular trip... July 22.

I'll call them again next month and see how they are doing.

I was waiting to hear from ABD since they knew I wanted a pre-night. I'll give them a call and add it on.
Thanks Dotti for the info.

Well, I called ABD this morning and the Ireland pre-night is still not available to book. :confused3 The concierge agent did take all my information and told me we would be staying at the Westin for that tour while in Dublin.

I find that bizarre. They called me personally at home a couple of weeks ago and said that it was available.

I wonder what's up with that?

I find that bizarre. They called me personally at home a couple of weeks ago and said that it was available.

I wonder what's up with that?

Maybe they just don't want my money! :lmao:

Maybe it has to do with the week we are going and then what's happening at the hotel at the same time???

Just to give you a heads up as to whether or not they may cancel your tour due to lack of people signing up....when we were on the Ireland trip in May, we had a full group of 40 people (apparently that is the max for this tour). Courtney, our guide, said they have done this tour with as little as 11 people back in 2007. Hopefully you will be just fine :)

Maybe they just don't want my money! :lmao:

Maybe it has to do with the week we are going and then what's happening at the hotel at the same time???

What I've found is that there are a certain number of rooms allocated and once those are gone, they have to submit each new room request to the hotel as they come in. I've also found that for some tours, like my Bella Italia group in June, the hotels themselves take forever getting back to AbD. It's frustrating work for them with daily follow-up.

Of course, I have NO clue if this is the case with yours -- just sharing the little I know!

Dotti

I am still waiting for pre-night to be available for the Germany tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter