Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

For me, it seems to be coming and going. Happened a ton the first half of yesterday, but then didn’t get any last night or so far this AM.

I can’t figure out any discernible pattern, happens on WiFi and cell, iPhone and iPad, Chrome and Safari.

Definitely getting annoying when it happens.

Was happening last night for me on an Android device on chrome... it was so bad I couldn't even manage to type a reply to say there was a problem. No problems yet today on a windows computer with Chrome, but I've only been on for a few minutes.

I haven’t had problems today, either...crossing my fingers it’s been fixed.

Also, no need to get angry at “tech support.” This board is a free service to us users. I am sure they are trying to find a solution, if they haven’t already.

I just posted my speculation in the other thread on this subject. In the meantime, closing a bunch of Safari tabs on my iPhone, including the disboards tab, and creating a new tab for it has made the problem go away for now.

I haven’t had problems today, either...crossing my fingers it’s been fixed.

Also, no need to get angry at “tech support.” This board is a free service to us users. I am sure they are trying to find a solution, if they haven’t already.

I’m not angry. It would just be nice to have someone let us know that they are aware of the situation and are working on it.

Just checking in to say I haven’t seen a pop up since logging in tonight. *fingers crossed*

This has happened for the last few days to me on both my iPhone and iPad. Tonight I couldn't even log in without the pop ups interrupting. I've cleared my history, but it didn't help. With this last pop up, I just left it there and opened a new browser. Now I've been on for about 10 minutes without any pop ups, which is the longest I've gone all week. I've only been having problems with this site.

Yesterday was good today I’ve had three just trying to say yesterday things worked *head desk*

I’ve had this problem on and off over the past year or so. It’s been really bad the past two weeks, so I finally downloaded an ad blocker on my phone like people keep suggesting and it really has worked. Tech support doesn’t do anything, you really got a get an ad blocker.

It has been ridiculous the past week. I’ve had occasional pop ups in the past, but it has gotten to the point where I have just given up on a few days. Glad others have seen it too. Hoping there is something that can be done to fix it

Lot's of people on the budget board having the same problem, myself included. Some have had success using the opera browser because it blocks popups and stuff. I'd rather it get fixed at the sorce. At least it's not affecting desktop browsers and it's not all the time on my cell so I can deal.

Still a problem for me.
Very annoying i have to keep logging out.
I hope it's sorted soon

I have been having the same problem, and it is still happening as of today!:sad2:

I'm ok to use my laptop at home, but how am I going to get my DIS fix while I'm at work lol!! :rotfl2:

For the last 2 weeks whenever I am on the DIS from my iPhone after a few minutes I get one of those pop-ups about "being the lucky winner". Sometimes it's" Dear Apple User" and sometime "Dear iPhone user". It won't let me back out without clicking their "ok" button so I just go back to goggle from the url bar. Then I clear my history and shut down my phone. It's been happening every time I go into DIS from my phone. And then I might try the DIS again and get the pop-up again. My grandson tried it using his iphone yesterday and the same thing happened to him. I have my pop-up blocker on yet these things keep getting by. It doesn't happen on any other sites, just the DIS. If I have time this weekend I'll try to run by the Apple store or Sprint to see if it's on their end but has anyone else experienced this?

BTW: If I collected all my "winnings" I'd have a VERY nice pot of $$ to take on my vacation.:rotfl2:
Me too. I can't go on the DIS using my iphone.

I have been having the same problem, and it is still happening as of today!:sad2:

I'm ok to use my laptop at home, but how am I going to get my DIS fix while I'm at work lol!! :rotfl2:

Ugh it’s SO frustrating!! I was getting bombarded up until last night. I’m not sure why they stopped for me, but hopefully it’s for good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!