Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

Ugh it’s SO frustrating!! I was getting bombarded up until last night. I’m not sure why they stopped for me, but hopefully it’s for good.
It is frustrating! I tried like 5 times on my phone today and gave up.

I am getting occassional pop ups on my laptop too but they are different. They take me to some weird site that has this loud screeching sound. So annoying!

I'm glad they stopped for you. I hope it stays that way!

It is frustrating! I tried like 5 times on my phone today and gave up.

I am getting occassional pop ups on my laptop too but they are different. They take me to some weird site that has this loud screeching sound. So annoying!

I'm glad they stopped for you. I hope it stays that way!

That’s creepy!!!!!!! Did you try clearing your cache? It seemed to be a temporary fix for me. And Thank you!

Yep. This has been a complaint of mine for ages though it did seem better for a bit. It has definitely gotten awful the past week or so.

And yes, I know I can use an an blocker but the DIS is the ONLY site I visit that has this issue. The problem isn't my phone. The problem isn't my browser. The problem is clearly with the DIS and something they do or some setting they use. It would be nice if they would fix it.
I’m with you but I about a year ago it wasn’t worth it anymore with how much I’m on this site so I downloaded an Adblock for both my Mac and my phone. 0 problems now.

I’m with you but I about a year ago it wasn’t worth it anymore with how much I’m on this site so I downloaded an Adblock for both my Mac and my phone. 0 problems now.
I get that a blocker would fix the problem. It just annoys me that I have to do that to fix a problem that is their fault. I’m online all the time and this is the only website that has this issue. The problem isn’t my browser or device the problem is with the DIS.

I get that a blocker would fix the problem. It just annoys me that I have to do that to fix a problem that is their fault. I’m online all the time and this is the only website that has this issue. The problem isn’t my browser or device the problem is with the DIS.
I understand. I hope with the board improvements coming this also improves but until then that seems to be the only option.

Yes! I just noticed the past couple days when I access the site from my phone. I have an ad blocker on my computer so no problems there.

I downloaded AdGuard from their website and that killed them dead. I think it's just a trial version, so eventually I'll have to pay, but the licenses are reasonably priced. FYI, if you use Chrome, Google will "warn" you, but from my research, that's because AdGuard works too well. Google Play store has a weaker version of it. They have Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, versions.

I downloaded AdGuard from their website and that has squashed the pop-ups like a bug. I think it's a trial version, so eventually I'll have to pay, but the licenses are reasonably priced. FYI, if you use Chrome, Google will "warn" you, but from my research, that's because AdGuard works too well. Google Play store has a weaker version of it. They have Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS versions.

I downloaded AdGuard from their website and that killed them dead. I think it's just a trial version, so eventually I'll have to pay, but the licenses are reasonably priced. FYI, if you use Chrome, Google will "warn" you, but from my research, that's because AdGuard works too well. Google Play store has a weaker version of it. They have Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, versions.

I have ‘NeverAds’ on my iPhone for Safari and it did nothing against these ads. It’s disappointing because it’s always been great. Might need to find another app.

I started having this problem Saturday, and again today. Unable to DIS from iPhone. Sorry for others misery, but glad it is not just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!