Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

It’s gotten so bad on my iPad that I decided to download StopAd adblocker for iOS. So far no pop ups.

I was to and everything was ok until now Indeed, the very annoying pop up is back. I’m not going to download anything to stop the pop ups because I only have problems when I’m on this site.

So get it fixed DIS or goodbye to you!

I also got that sort of pop-up today - only on my phone, and only on one specific thread.

Yep, back here too. Turning java script off worked before, but not now. Had to try numerous times to be able to post.

AT&T themed pop-up redirect started happening to me today on DIS when using phone. Had seen them a bunch on “old version” DIS, just started again today since “new version” implemented.

AT&T pop-up at least 10 times today. It had stopped with the upgrade, but evidently the pop-ups are back. This is the only site where I get these. I don’t even use AT&T so I’m not sure why the ad is targeting me!

They're back for me too - worse than before. Site essentially unusable on my phone or ipad - in safari or chrome. Hope this can be fixed quickly ... I think I read somewhere that it was previously being caused by a google ad. Logged in on my work laptop just to see if anyone else experiencing the same but unfortunately can't use it long term for DISing.

Sadly I am getting pop ups on the new site now - they are Apple instead of Walmart. Only happens on the dis😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts