Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

It just happened to me on my work desktop computer for the first time...a Verizon ad, and we have extremely strong security.
Up until now, this ridiculousness only happened on my iPhone.
I like to check in on my lunch break, but if this is going to occur, I guess I won’t be able to do that.

I was having this issue constantly awhile back and then it went away, and now it's back. Tonight I actually had an application installation file download without my permission/knowledge and then I was redirected to a page that told me that my antivirus software "expired" today. This is ridiculous.

When I try to open a forum on my computer through Chrome, Internet explorer keeps breaking through with a survey and an entry to win a Walmart gift card. It only seemed to happen on your site, so just wanted to let you know.

I have been getting the same crapola on my phone I finally went Safari and adjusted my Content Blocker (AdGuard) and it seems to be gone.

I would add an adblocker to Chrome to fix this for you. I use Chrome on my PC and I don’t get that hijack.

These 'congrats' pop-ups are completly out of control! Even Chrome via incognito will not stop the pop-ups. So far the only thing that seems to work for me is running Firefox via a private window. The site is pretty much useless for me now

The Chrome adblocker I was using on my Mac wasn't enough -- now installed AdGuard on Chrome and that seems to fix it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter