Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

Managed to click through to this thread on my phone which hasn’t happened for a few days. I had Switched to my iPad to check the tech support for posts About the issues I was having.

Are you still getting the redirect ad right now?
I got the redirects as soon as I got on the site this morning. It wouldn't let me go anywhere and I had to close everything out. I'm using Firefox. I just got on now and hoping to get through typing and posting this before it does it again.

I use Ghostery and the Chrome browser and don't get the ads on this site. I also use the Ghostery app on my iPhone to block the ads on the Dis. It works pretty well. Without Ghostery I would not visit this site.

Seems like after a bunch of pop ups this morning, things have been fine for the rest of the day ... at least for me on both Chrome and Firefox

I get the same thing but for Safari......only here on the DIS. No other message board. I can barely post on one thread and I need to exit out.

I really have not been able to come here, read, browse and enjoy the board the way I used to.

MaryJo = happy to hear that the administrators are looking into this. It's nuts.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I know there’s another thread about pop ups on the community boards but thought I’d post here too. I can use other threads without the pop ups. I’m just getting them on the community board.

I know there’s another thread about pop ups on the community boards but thought I’d post here too. I can use other threads without the pop ups. I’m just getting them on the community board.

I get them within seconds on the community board. Other boards it takes a few minutes, but they still seem to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts