Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

I have come here to complain about the Congratulations Survey, how long/often I use Safari, etc. Can barely get on the boards.

BUT I need to say that the last few days, no issues. Curious if something was done behind the scenes. If so, thank you. Hoping it stays this way.

Shout-out to the DISboard techs- I just realized that I haven’t had a single pop-up hijack my phone browser in several weeks now! You don’t notice it when it’s not happening, and I wanted to say thanks!
Lol ... forgot about them until I just read your post. Drove me crazy as could never read Disney boards on my phone , but lately, it's been ok...knock on wood!

pop ups / re directs are back. I can stay on here like I am now typing this but as soon as I go to the resorts thread I get taken to another page buy my virus software is catching it. The site says it's a tech support site. This is so bad I think I need to take a break for a while. The other forums I read are pop up / virus free so ….

This happened to me all the time and without me even touching anything on the site. Agree admins should figure out what's going on. Those kind of sites are notorious for viruses, spyware etc. Its very easy to accidentally click something after being suddenly redirected. This shouldn't be happening in the first place.

The only work around I've found is to make sure "Desktop Site" in my Chrome mobile browser window is enabled (tap on the 3 dots on the upper right corner, tap "Desktop Site" checkbox) BEFORE going onto the site. Redirects gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!