Anyone getting popups from this board?

I usually am on my iPad and never have a problem. Today I was on my phone and got the same 2 that others have mentioned. Crazy! But thankful it doesn’t happen on the iPad.

Ad blocker didn’t work for me. As soon as I checked disboards this morning there was the sane popup a poster showed in this thread. And you can X out of it. I have to get out of this site and go back in.

I just started getting them today on my tablet. It's been the same "you've won a prize" at least 4 times in the past hour!

I’m getting them too. Anyone ever see really strange thread titles on some of the boards late at night? I never click on them, but they don’t appear to be real threads & eventually disappear.

Thanks for starting this thread. Couldn’t figure out if it was something I was doing wrong or what. Now I can stop venting about it to my DH.

I dowmloaded The never add app but still just got a pop up. Do I have to do something else or do I have a virus now? Ugh never had this happen on my phone ever in all these years.

Dakota, what exactly did you download? Was it something that you looked up yourself from the app store, or did you click on an ad and download the app from there?

I am having constant popups and have been for about 2 weeks. I do a hard close and clear history but it keeps coming back. On iPhone. I hope they address this soon...

It seems like I only get them from the TPA&S board...Not sure if that info helps the DIS staff or not but thought I'd mention it.

Been getting them on my iPhone also. 3 times in a row trying to get to the boards.

I ended up clearing my recent Safari history. That usually buys me a few days/week.

And there are a lot of dating site ads when I view the boards on our home pc. Not DIS family-friendly, either.

Still getting them pretty frequently on my phone. Almost makes the site unreadable by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!