Anyone goes to Epcot soon?

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
Is there anybody here that goes to Epcot real soon??

I really would like to know a price of a perfum that they sell at Italy.
The name is Mania from Armani. They have a small bottle a 50ml bottle and a 75ml bottle.
I really would like to know the price of the biggest one 75ml (i believe there is no bigger one).

Is there anybody who wants to check this out for me??

I would be very thankfull.

Hi, we'll be at the world next Mon. Tues and Wed. 24th,25th,26th :yay: We don't have set plans but love World Showcase and usually make it there on every trip. I'd be glad to check on pricing for you. I may not be able to get back to you until next Thursday though as I don't think I'll have my laptop with me. If someone else could back me up just in case that would be great

Hey, Matt - Congrats!!

I've been in Florida all week job hunting and don't have access to my iTunes to download the show and sync it to my iPhone. So I don't know what the congrats is for but now I'm REALLY anxious to hear todays show!

Via iPhone

I've been in Florida all week job hunting and don't have access to my iTunes to download the show and sync it to my iPhone. So I don't know what the congrats is for but now I'm REALLY anxious to hear todays show!

Via iPhone

I thought that might be the case. Sorry, no cruise for you, but you did win one of the categories in the photo contest. Check out the podcast main page

If you don't want to wait until you go to Disney, you can buy that perfume at FragranceNet.com and Perfumania.com The price ranges from $50-$60.

I dont know the price, but it will be full retail price. So whatever the price is in a department store, like Macy's, it will most likely be the same.

If you don't want to wait until you go to Disney, you can buy that perfume at FragranceNet.com and Perfumania.com The price ranges from $50-$60.

Perfumania only ships to U.S. and Canada. FragranceNet ships to the Netherlands...as does Cosmic Perfume.

Hey Yvet,

I just checked the price of the Mania. The 50ml is $50.00 and the 75ml is $70.00 but they are sold out of the 75ml size at the moment.

Via iPhone

Oh wow super super thanx....

I can get Mania form Armani just here at my local perfumestore without any problems.
But the prices here are just NUTS!! I pay almost like €1=$1 here.
So it's much cheaper to buy it when i'm overthere and i didn't know if the sell Mania in Macy's or other perfumestores.

Thanx for the help, i have 2 weeks in the Parks next vacation, so if tehre sold out again i can wait a bit......
Or i buy the 50ml.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter