Anyone going on a MAW/GKTW trip May 4-10

2morrow

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to see if anyone out there would be going to GKTW in May 4-10? I thought it would be nice to say HI to the other families when we are there, that is if anyone else will be there when we will be! :flower:

Hi Bobbi,
Unfortunately, my dd's MAW/WDW trip was last June 6-11, 2004. We stayed on Disney property at a deluxe resort. Sorry, we missed you by a year.
Well, have a great trip! I'm sure you will meet up with other families, even if they are non-DIS.

Roseprincess :flower:

Hi,
we dont go when you do but will be going in 5 days time so will be happy to answer any questions when we get back !!
Also if you like if you PM me your address i will send you a postcard just saying cant wait to see you and sign it from Mickey mouse. My son had one from a family friend and thought it was wicked so would love to do it for somebody else. Let me know if you want us too!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter