anyone going soon?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Hi everyone,
We went to Disney in December and my disabled 6 yr old started pin collecting. Well someone stole her lanyard right off the wheelchair while we were going through customs/ security at MCO. Though we will never be able to replace the ones she chose at disney, Thanks to SandraC, I went today and bought her 15 new ones but they don't sell the lanyards.
Is anyone from the Toronto/ Missisauga Area going anytime soon and wouldn't mind picking us up at lanyard/ pin set? I have the US cash and would be able to drop it off or mail it out to you.
I'd love to be able to give it to her for Valentine's day.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Suzanne

We're going next month (leaving on Feb 6th) and I am in the SW TO area (near but not quite at The Beaches). PM with the details so I can see if I can help you out!

Consider it Done!

How awful! Do you know which Lanyard she would want?

PM with all the details.

Will you be coming to the DisMeet in February, if so I can give it to you then, if not we can make some other arrangements.

That burns my you know what!:mad:

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter