Anyone going to be there during DISCON and not going to DISCON??

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I posted this on the DISCON board also..
We hope to do a lot of the mini meets..
Ray Sharpton has a lot of these listed and has done a great job organizing them..
:)

Well....I kinda live here, but I doubt I will go to Dis con. But......if there are mini-meets, I would love to be included.:)

I'm still very up in the air about it. I might not decide until the "last minute" So obviously I will at least be going for mini-meets and all that. Especially right now for me, the deposit is still a lot to put down for something still fairly far away when I am not sure I will be able to afford it or not. Right now I am projecting to be about $350 under budget so I might do it, but as you can see I am very indecisive about it. Once I see an official announcement about what it all includes I'll give it more serious thought :)

Missing DISCON again.........sorry to disappoint my many fans:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .......

I had already made my ressies at The Swan at the gov't discount before I found out the dates for the Dis Con. This is a solo trip for me, and I have come to really appreciate my solo trips. I don't want to be TOO involved with Dis Con, yet at the same time, a couple of mini meets for dinner would be nice. I already signed up for a meet at Chef Mickey's, on Dec. 3rd, before MVMCP. I am really looking forward to seeing a lot of green ribbons on this trip.

IF (and that's a BIG IF right now) we're able to get the house by November, get moved by the end of November, and still have money to go, we hope to be in WDW around DISCON time. But the chances are very, very slim so we most definitely aren't going to be going to DISCON itself.

We'll be there towards the end of DIScon...if I can squeeze a few mini meets in, that sounds great! I'll have to check out the other posts to see what's going on where.:D

Colleen

I will be going to some of the mini-meets, but I won't be officially signing up. I am too cheap.

I will be there during that time but I am not sure about attending DisCon. I am still undecided. I would love to do some Mini Meets.
Will there be a DATW this year?

Since I'll be down with the family, and it would be expensive to register the whole family, I think I won't be registering at all. There are enough mini-meets going on to satisfy my DIS thirst while I am there.

And besides, it's a family vacation, I'd like to be spending time with the family doing family things...

I've got reservations to be there but have not officially signed up because of my family's volatility.... I'll have to see by the last minute.

I've NEVER been to Orlando without a DIS meet since 2000! For some reason I always have a meet of some sort with DISers in town and it's ALWAYS the best part of my trip!

I already know there are LOTS of people I'm just dying to meet or to see again so I'm so looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter