Anyone going to the after hours meetup on April 27?

phamton

The Other Orlando Themepark
I am going to the Universal/IoA meetup on April 27 from 5- 1 A.M. for Orlando Informer. I will be going with my husband but he won't be able to keep up with me. ;) He also said he wouldn't be staying until 1:00. Probably no one remembers me here but thought one of the old time members might be going. I don't know anyone from Orlando informer but do know a lot of the DisBoard members. Would love to meet up with others who might be going.

Bev

Hey phamton......

I remember you!! Nice to see you post again......hope all is well with you.......

I’m not going to the event, but wanted to say hi.......hope you do find someone to meet up with......:wave2:

Hey Bev! Nice to see you posting again! Hope all is well with you and your family.

They have a Facebook page where you could find lots of people. We were there in December when they had the last one, but couldn't justify spending that much more money.

Yeah I know but I honestly don't know anyone in that group. All my friends have been on the DisBoards. I was just hoping someone from here might be going to it.

You probably do not know me, but I would say I'd meet up with ya, especially since I normally solo within the parks. I didn't try to go, as tempted as I was was, because this time of the year is unpredictable with weather (I get hot easily even when the sun is down) and due to constantly needing to be on-call. Since I've already need to be covered so much in May for more family oriented things, I didn't want to have to add another to the list.

I am going to the Universal/IoA meetup on April 27 from 5- 1 A.M. for Orlando Informer. I will be going with my husband but he won't be able to keep up with me. ;) He also said he wouldn't be staying until 1:00. Probably no one remembers me here but thought one of the old time members might be going. I don't know anyone from Orlando informer but do know a lot of the DisBoard members. Would love to meet up with others who might be going.

Bev
I'll see you there Saturday night! Nothing like the good old days!

Hope you have a great time! We went to the December one, but won’t be doing this one since we were there in March for Mardi Gras & have our annual week booked for May. Hubby seems to think we can’t go on vacation every month.... This one does look like fun, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter