Anyone gotten fan club rate yet for 2004?

essmom

DIS Veteran
Just curious-I've seen that the ent rates are out but no mention of fan club rates. I got an entertainment rate of $203 and was wondering if fan club would be any less. Anyone remember from last year and when will they be out.

essmom - I called this morning to ask about fan club rates for Jan and was told that there weren't any available for my dates (1/16-19). She even offered to check for fan club rates the week before and after since I'm going on a holiday weekend - she seemed confused that there still weren't any and said "we were told that 'all' of the discount rates were now in the system" and then said again that she didn't think there would be any more discounts made available, including fan club. I hope she was just confused!

wow. That would put a major kink in my July vacation planning. :(

Eclpz314 - I only posted to let others know what I was told - I think that many times they are misinformed or just uninformed and it can be very confusing- and I would have just taken her word as good if I didn't read all of your experiences here !-

Don't get down - I just can't believe that there will not be fan club rates in Jan - I really believe that she is wrong on this one - and others have been told by the end of the month - I just hope for everyone who still needs a deal that they don't increase as much as the Ent rates did this year:eek: !

I've got my fingers crossed for you!
:smooth:

I just spoke with 2 different operators concerning FAN rates for CLUB level at RPR for 3-6-04 thru 3-12-04

"None availbable as of this time. May be loaded into system at ANY TIME"

My advise is to keep calling.......

Hotelkingdom.com only has CLUB for HRH.

Patience is a virture!!!!!::yes::

Istokes,

are you saying that Hotel Kingdom accepts fan club and issues fan club rates?? if so, how does that work?? and how do you get them?? I have a room booked with them can I get the fan club rates??

I believe they meant to say hotelkingdom only has club level rooms available-not fan club rates.

hotelkingdom.com has some decent rates right now for the club level at HRH. HK.com does not offer club rooms at the RPR where I want to go.
I have been calling the 1800-be-astar#. they will give out the FAN rates if available.
I am waiting for the FAN rates to come out for my dates for the Club level at the RPR.
Hope this helps....
ENT rates are out, if you are persistent in calling, for 2004. These are not used in CLub levels at the resorts.:goodvibes
I understand that HK.com does not give either the FAN or ENT discounts-only the 1800-be-astar does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter